Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 21 Nov 21, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
There's certainly availability, just maybe not at a price you'd be happy with, eg:

(In case that's too small, that's BHD -> MCO 8th - 22nd February for £501 with one-stop in Manchester in each direction)

But if you look at that price graph, there are days with no prices at all, so I would imagine if you searched for one of those dates, eg 6th-20th February, you'd get no flights which may look like no availability.
we are hoping to go 8th April, I can see prices for Feb and prices from Manchester in April but not from BHD, that graph is useful but I cant find it on the website lol!
Old 21 Nov 21, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
we are hoping to go 8th April, I can see prices for Feb and prices from Manchester in April but not from BHD, that graph is useful but I cant find it on the website lol!
From a quick search it looks like Aer Lingus don't have any flights scheduled between Belfast and Manchester for a few few months over the spring until the summer.

Part One
Part Two

Edited at 01:17 PM.
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
From a quick search it looks like Aer Lingus don't have any flights scheduled between Belfast and Manchester for a few few months over the spring until the summer.
Yeah I noticed that hopefully its just a blip whilst they sort schedules!
Old 29 Nov 21, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Managed to get a package (Flight & Hotel) with BA today for our New T=York Marathon Trip in November 22 . Really excellent price for Club world seats, was only £1000 extra than trying to book the hotel separately.