Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 28 Nov 21, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Here at the moment, new test regulations?

Hi we are here at the moment and obviously had the day two tests booked and paid for with codes for our passenger locator forms to return to UK.
What do I do now ? Do I have to order PCR while I’m here for my return? Do I get new codes if so for passenger locator?
Also do I have to wait two days after returning to get PCR booked or can it be done after I land.
From what I’m reading on news it says day two PCR then isolate until results but it doesn’t say if it has to be day two or if I can have up to day two?
Thanks everyone!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

You will need to order or book PCRs from here for the code for the passenger locator form
The wording is a PCR by the end of day 2 and isolate until a negative result
I’m also here but had booked a PCR for return anyway as that’s what it was in Scotland when we left mid October
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Mobile

You can do the test the day you arrive, Looks like randox is the way to go, will have to order for click & collect, drop off in one of their gold
Locations if you want results by 9am Next day. If you are in no rush for your results you can see
If the company your ordered Your lft From can change to pcr, depends if they have already posted out. Might have to lose money on the test you have already paid for.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Stokieuk
Very Serious Dibber

According to the Simon Calder article this morning we need to isolate immediately and can only go out for testing and emergency reasons.

Our LFT tests are also useless so it's either randox as above or we will probably go with Halo at T5 as we land. Bit of luck, will have results by the time we wake up from jet lag nap.

Edited at 03:10 PM.
Stokieuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
The only problem is that you can't fly without filling in a Passenger Locator Form and these are not yet ready for flights that land tomorrow.

Our flights are booked for for 19:25 EST from Tampa, so they have about 7 hours before check-in is scheduled to open

The MCO-LHR Virgin flight is supposed to take off at 16:30 EST... even tighter

Regards

Gary

Edited at 03:46 PM.
Tetrarch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Gary
As though us villa owners have not had enough stress since we got here
I don need to do my form till this after noon at the earliest but know it’s going to be a right pain
Hope everyone can get it filled out in time to fly
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
JulieB01
VIP Dibber

JulieB01's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tetrarch View Post
The only problem is that you can't fly without filling in a Passenger Locator Form and these are not yet ready for flights that land tomorrow.

Our flights are booked for for 19:25 EST from Tampa, so they have about 7 hours before check-in is scheduled to open

The MCO-LHR Virgin flight is supposed to take off at 16:30 EST... even tighter

Regards

Gary
We fly at 18:35 tonight, to Manchester, I’ve just checked us in with no issue
After a late return from Helen’s last night I did our plf forms at about 11:30pm local time, 4:30am UK time

Julie

Welcome to our own Home From Home

4 bed/3 bath Golf Course Villa with Pool and Games Room

Updated carpets and kitchen appliances in 2021

Edited at 04:16 PM.
JulieB01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Rapid tests not acceptable for a day 2. twitter/Collinson/status...fP4KOhsiQ&s=19
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by JulieB01 View Post
We fly at 18:35 tonight, to Manchester, I’ve just checked us in with no issue
After a late return from Helen’s last night I did our plf forms at about 11:30pm local time, 4:30am UK time

Julie
How can you have filled in the correct PLF when the Govt website says:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
From 04:00 Tuesday 30 November 2021 testing and isolation requirements will change for all arrivals into the UK.

If you are arriving into the UK after 04:00 Tuesday 30 November 2021 then please return to complete your Passenger Locator Form after 04:00 Monday 29 November as the system is currently being updated.

If you are arriving into the UK before 04:00 Tuesday 30 November 2021 please continue to complete your Passenger Locator Form now.

After 04:00 Tuesday 30 November 2021 lateral flow tests will no longer be accepted and all travellers arriving into UK will be required to book and take COVID-19 PCR tests.

Debra
Old 29 Nov 21, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
JulieB01
VIP Dibber

JulieB01's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tetrarch View Post
How can you have filled in the correct PLF when the Govt website says:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
From 04:00 Tuesday 30 November 2021 testing and isolation requirements will change for all arrivals into the UK.

If you are arriving into the UK after 04:00 Tuesday 30 November 2021 then please return to complete your Passenger Locator Form after 04:00 Monday 29 November as the system is currently being updated.

If you are arriving into the UK before 04:00 Tuesday 30 November 2021 please continue to complete your Passenger Locator Form now.

After 04:00 Tuesday 30 November 2021 lateral flow tests will no longer be accepted and all travellers arriving into UK will be required to book and take COVID-19 PCR tests.

Debra
I’ve filled in the form that was there, added our PCR test references and it seemed to go ok.
Does the form itself change or just the test requirement

Welcome to our own Home From Home

4 bed/3 bath Golf Course Villa with Pool and Games Room

Updated carpets and kitchen appliances in 2021

JulieB01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List