Old 28 Nov 21, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Attractiontickets.com or floridatix

Been a while since i last bought wdw tickets. Both AT.com and floridatix prices are much of a muchness once you factor in the 7% Black Friday savings and other offerings.
I really need the peace of mind of having cancellation cover for any reason, which both companies include for a price.
Which would any of you recommend or have had good or bad experiences in the past as far as needing to cancel or change tickets?
The last 48 hours has made me nervous and as I have 2 boys under 12, I worry about the future vaccine requirements.
Old 29 Nov 21, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
I bought with Floridatix last night, paid the extra £40 peace of mind and added the 7% Black Friday code. Quidco tracked as well.

Only £120 deposit for 4 of us.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

We have always used attraction tickets for Florida and NYC; they have always been absolutely first class plus i like that you can actually talk to someone - their phone lines are always well manned with really knowledgeable folk
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

From what I have seen florida tix are generally considerably cheaper that AT.

Personally I booked with orlando attraction tickets who were cheaper than both, they don't offer full cancellation cover, only for certain covid criteria, but I paid on deposit for £1pp with the remaining due 8 weeks before travel.

If AT and Floridatix are the same price, or hardly anything in it, then I would go for AT. But from what I have seen AT are considerably more expensive.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
rudie111
Apprentice Imagineer

I used AT on Friday. They were a little more expensive but when you take into consideration the $25 to spend in Disney and free magic band they were probably on par.

I have used both in recent years and needed a refund from both. AT refunded a lot faster that Floridatix so for that reason we used AT.

Floridatix refund was from 2020 and refunded me in around 60 days whereas AT were around 2 weeks. The £10 per person cancellation policy is a no brainer
rudie111 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
So we are 3 adults (according to Disney) and 1 child.
AT (if I assign £10 for each of the magic bands and £74 in total for the Disney spending money) = £2163 after Quidco cash back.
With Floridatix it’s £2100 after discount and cashback.
I’m heading toward Floridatix as I’d prefer to have the money myself (and the kids want to choose their own bands).
Old 29 Nov 21, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dendycat View Post
So we are 3 adults (according to Disney) and 1 child.
AT (if I assign £10 for each of the magic bands and £74 in total for the Disney spending money) = £2163 after Quidco cash back.
With Floridatix it’s £2100 after discount and cashback.
I’m heading toward Floridatix as I’d prefer to have the money myself (and the kids want to choose their own bands).
I'd agree, the magic bands will also just be the star wars band, so you won't have a choice. If you do want magic bands, you are probably best to purchase them yourself, especially with the new ones coming soon.

If you are looking for other tickets as well as disney (like the combo with universal) then floridatix will work out even cheaper.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
We are sorted for universal as we bought 15 month annual passes last year (when we thought this covid thing would blow over!) but thanks anyway
Old 29 Nov 21, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I'm glad I read this - we were going to get our Disney tickets from AT. I looked at Floridatix but in the end went with OAT - cost £844 for 2 adults, £2 deposit. Was £100 less than I was expecting and we don't need new magicbands so
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

We bought our Disney tickets with Attraction Tickets as we have used them before and they are great.

But we have also booked Universal and Discovery Cove with Floridatix with the 7% off. I paid the extra to cancel in these times though.
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List