Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Nov 21, 01:14 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Whitequeen View Post
Update. The paperwork from ExpressTest doesn't have a QR code on it so when it came to filling in the Verifly app and it got to that bit you can take a photo and it uploads that. I've uploaded the result of the test, my proof of full vaccination and the Attestation form. I'm in but my DH is still pending!
Hope it all works out for you. Keep us updated please
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

For those travelling to California with children and need information about Covid testing I have created a thread about testing places in Anaheim and LAX

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1207680
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

We are flying to LAX on 7th January, so I will be watching for updates from the trail blazers before us.

We went to Paris last week, so at least I have a better idea of the whole airport experience, even though it is an easier process to go to France.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

We went to LA back in August, via Barbados. Scary as we hadn't travelled for so long and we were worried about all the tests and paperwork. We used Verifly and it all worked just fine. Masks on the flights were no problem, we used the blue disposable ones and both forgot we were wearing them, to the extent we both tried to drink with them on!

We're going again on the 15th December, direct flight this time thankfully. It will be interesting to see the difference with the tests, we needed 5 last time, only 2 next month. Safe travels everyone, it's going to be just wonderful😊
Sue x
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
howed
Swimming at the All Star Resort

howed's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We fly out to LA 20th Dec for the first time. Would love to hear others experiences.
howed is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by howed View Post
We fly out to LA 20th Dec for the first time. Would love to hear others experiences.
I am flying that date to LHR-LAX
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
We went to LA back in August, via Barbados. Scary as we hadn't travelled for so long and we were worried about all the tests and paperwork. We used Verifly and it all worked just fine. Masks on the flights were no problem, we used the blue disposable ones and both forgot we were wearing them, to the extent we both tried to drink with them on!

We're going again on the 15th December, direct flight this time thankfully. It will be interesting to see the difference with the tests, we needed 5 last time, only 2 next month. Safe travels everyone, it's going to be just wonderful😊
Sue x
I have a friend out there at the moment travelling round 7 states (on business) and apart from a couple of hotels wanting to do a quick test at Checkin he has just used his QR code to get into bars and restaurants - effectively business as usual .
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
porridge
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Whitequeen View Post
Update. The paperwork from ExpressTest doesn't have a QR code on it so when it came to filling in the Verifly app and it got to that bit you can take a photo and it uploads that. I've uploaded the result of the test, my proof of full vaccination and the Attestation form. I'm in but my DH is still pending!
Is it still pending, or did it go through ok in the end? We’re thinking about using expresstest at heathrow in Dec.
porridge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Is it still pending, or did it go through ok in the end? We’re thinking about using expresstest at heathrow in Dec.
Yes, it went through about 45 mins after mine.

Just about to try and check-in online.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
I have a friend out there at the moment travelling round 7 states (on business) and apart from a couple of hotels wanting to do a quick test at Checkin he has just used his QR code to get into bars and restaurants - effectively business as usual .
We found the same in the summer. And in the suburbs where our children live, I don't think we were even asked to show our codes more than once or twice. Strict on masks inside shops etc and till seated in restaurants though.
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List