Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 14 Nov 21, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Next Refund

DS school shoes have lasted 8 weeks and the sole on both shoes has come lose. Next have agreed that I can have a refund and have arranged for them to be collected on Friday.

I don’t have a refund/returns label or anything as I wasn’t planning on returning them. What information do I need to include with them? I didn’t think to ask when I spoke to Next.

Thanks.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
DS school shoes have lasted 8 weeks and the sole on both shoes has come lose. Next have agreed that I can have a refund and have arranged for them to be collected on Friday.

I don’t have a refund/returns label or anything as I wasn’t planning on returning them. What information do I need to include with them? I didn’t think to ask when I spoke to Next.

Thanks.
I would jump on Twitter and send them a message to be sure.

But I’d imagine you need the order number, details of why you are returning (fault, who you spoke to etc etc) then just put that in the bag.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

They don’t usually want the faulty item back. I would just pop in a bag and seal. The courier will have a label with a barcode that will identify the parcel.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Thank you both. 👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 21, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

They’ve sent me a returns label via email today that I can print.👍🏻
Old 16 Nov 21, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
ansi41
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
They don’t usually want the faulty item back. I would just pop in a bag and seal. The courier will have a label with a barcode that will identify the parcel.
If it's Hermes that will be collecting, they no longer have barcodes to stick on parcels. It was stopped quite a while ago as the system was being abused i.e people not entitled to free returns (not just Next, but other companies too) were just getting the couriers to stick there labels on so as not paying for the actual service.
I was a Hermes courier for 3 years up until 3 months ago and believe you me, the abuse was rife. The arguments I had with customers when they weren't entitled to a free return was a daily occurence.
Crikey, I don't miss that job
But yes, Next need a returns label so it can be correctly allocated so they will email a label for you to use.
ansi41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List