Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Nov 21, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireRose
Proud to wear my Ears

Few questions about Verifly App

So we travel on 14 Dec, I've downloaded the app and started to complete the steps - so far so good!

We fly with Aer Lingus Man-Dub-MCO. If I put Manchester as starting point and MCO as destination it automatically populates the flight number as EI35 which is their direct flight and not the one we are on, there is no option to add in Dublin and then MCO.

I've selected Dublin to MCO and the correct flight number is shown for the second leg of the journey - hopefully when we check-in at Manchester it will be ok?

It says names on Verifly should match booking, which they do but our middle names are shown on passports - not sure what else we are meant to do?

Do you have to complete anything on Verifly for the return journey?

I've added the rest of our group as 'companions' will everyone have to upload their photo and have an account or is it just my Verifly account that's checked at the airport before boarding?

Thanks
YorkshireRose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

The Verifly section on the BA site advises that if you have a connecting flight, you should enter the final leg of your journey to the US only; I’m guessing the same applies on Aer Lingus?
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 06:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Alibayparc
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireRose View Post
So we travel on 14 Dec, I've downloaded the app and started to complete the steps - so far so good!

We fly with Aer Lingus Man-Dub-MCO. If I put Manchester as starting point and MCO as destination it automatically populates the flight number as EI35 which is their direct flight and not the one we are on, there is no option to add in Dublin and then MCO.

I've selected Dublin to MCO and the correct flight number is shown for the second leg of the journey - hopefully when we check-in at Manchester it will be ok?

It says names on Verifly should match booking, which they do but our middle names are shown on passports - not sure what else we are meant to do?

Do you have to complete anything on Verifly for the return journey?

I've added the rest of our group as 'companions' will everyone have to upload their photo and have an account or is it just my Verifly account that's checked at the airport before boarding?

Thanks
Hi
You have to have to create 3 trips on Verifly. MAN to DUB, DUB to MCO and MCO to DUB. At the moment the trips to DUB only need you certify you’re fully vaccinated and complete the PLF for Ireland 72 hours before travel. DUB to MCO requires the usual, upload vaccination certificate, negative test and attestation form. It’s ok to add your companions to your trip but you need to add their photo on each companion pass ( save each complain once you got the photos, makes it easier to do each leg) no need for separate account for each person as long as they’re on the same booking. Verifly not used for DUB to MAN.
Problem with middle names! If your vaccination certificate has them then Verifly rejects the QR code but other DIBBER’S reported you can upload the the certificate for manual approval. I didn’t do this I just created another trip with middle names in case I have the same problem uploading the antigen test result tomorrow 🤞..
Alex

Edited at 06:39 AM. Reason: Additional info
Alibayparc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Alibayparc
VIP Dibber

Hi
Aer Lingus also have a link to SHERPA and you can enter your complete trip and it’s show the restrictions and what is needed for travel. It’s under more in the Aer Lingus app. This link may work, apply.joinsherpa/travel-...teid=aerlingus.
Alex
Alibayparc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireRose
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks for the replies
YorkshireRose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List