Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 21 Mar 19, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post

not yet, I was going to ring the end of the week for an update...we leave the UK couple of days prior to our disney hotel arrival so they've changed the date they need to get it to me by.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Beccas Dad
slightly serious Dibber

When I had contacted ATD about the cards, I was told 4 weeks before departure.
But there was also an issue in downloading the Disney resort hotel info.
Accommodation voucher downloads correctly, but Dinning Plan doesn’t.Also shows a date of 1970.So I told them of this and they said
technical team were working on it, a week later nothing had changed... technical team are still working on it.
I still cannot print out info proving I have Dining plan included.
Hopefully it won’t be an issue as it shows on MDE anyway, but it adds to the frustration of the less than helpful ATD team.
Really feel that if Disney Dollar Gift Cards are part of the “package”
Included in your paid for holiday, these should be given to the customer when they have paid off all holiday.
After all you wouldn’t go into Asda do all your shopping, pay, and then be told you will get your bread and milk in a few weeks time.
Beccas Dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beccas Dad View Post
Accommodation voucher downloads correctly, but Dinning Plan doesn’t.Also shows a date of 1970.So I told them of this and they said
technical team were working on it, a week later nothing had changed... technical team are still working on it.
Hopefully it won’t be an issue as it shows on MDE anyway, but it adds to the frustration of the less than helpful ATD team.
Included in your paid for holiday, these should be given to the customer when they have paid off all holiday.
After all you wouldn’t go into Asda do all your shopping, pay, and then be told you will get your bread and milk in a few weeks time.
Totally agree Beccasdad, up until now I’ve been impressed with their customer service but this has somewhat taken the shine off it, it’d be interesting to hear from anyone who’s already traveled with them whether they had these issues x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1

I asked them, this afternoon as I had concerns. This was the response

We may need to issue a manual voucher that we can email as a PDF document if
the IT team are really unable to find the fix on this, but hopefully they
will get this glitch sorted as soon as possible.
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Mobile

I called again yesterday re $400 gift card as it had been a week and nothing had been received. Amy (it was Hayley I spoke to previously) assures ke she would speak to despatches to get thosnprogressed but I’ve still not had an email or confirmation it has happened. If they aren’t received tomorrow I’ll chase again as it’s not long now till we go

I’m pretty sure it’ll all be fine - but this is rather annoying I’m having to chase so hard
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Originally Posted by choccielover View Post
I called again yesterday re $400 gift card as it had been a week and nothing had been received. Amy (it was Hayley I spoke to previously) assures ke she would speak to despatches to get thosnprogressed but I’ve still not had an email or confirmation it has happened. If they aren’t received tomorrow I’ll chase again as it’s not long now till we go

I’m pretty sure it’ll all be fine - but this is rather annoying I’m having to chase so hard
Any news.?
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Mobile

Called again and spoke to Val. She was lovely and very helpful. Apparently they were expecting delivery of the cards Thursday, didn’t arrive. Friday, didn’t arrive and have been assured they will be arriving today at which point anyone departing in the next 2 weeks are being processed urgently.
I asked if there was another plan and there is... if the cards dont arrive then an E-card will be issued.

I have no problem with this (actually would prefer it as have a fear of losing the physical cards &#128514

She was very apologietic and I get the impression there is some serious butt kicking going on in the background as obviously this isn’t great... but I remain happy with the customer service of ATD (though some communication over the cards might have been nice I guess...)
Everyone I have spoken to has been helpful and I’m assured it will be resolved one way or another
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Originally Posted by choccielover View Post
Called again and spoke to Val. She was lovely and very helpful. Apparently they were expecting delivery of the cards Thursday, didn’t arrive. Friday, didn’t arrive and have been assured they will be arriving today at which point anyone departing in the next 2 weeks are being processed urgently.
I asked if there was another plan and there is... if the cards dont arrive then an E-card will be issued.

I have no problem with this (actually would prefer it as have a fear of losing the physical cards &#128514

She was very apologietic and I get the impression there is some serious butt kicking going on in the background as obviously this isn’t great... but I remain happy with the customer service of ATD (though some communication over the cards might have been nice I guess...)
Everyone I have spoken to has been helpful and I’m assured it will be resolved one way or another
Yes, Vals great, I booked through her, in fact I’ve bokked through Val, wherever she’s based for the last 14 years

They’re working on my voucher today as I leave for the U.K. Wednesday and won’t have access to a printer. I agree, it’s not like they’re being dismissive or shrugging shoulders. I’d definitely go back with them

They seem to have resolutions to any problems which is all yu can ask for
Old 25 Mar 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Beccas Dad
slightly serious Dibber

I must be harder to please than some.

I think ATD service has not been good enough.
They have not supplied the Disney cards to people who have their holiday coming up soon, and they haven’t bothered contacting people to let them know there is a problem getting the cards to them.

Same can be said for the “ print- outs” that we are supposed to print for the Dinning Plan.Its weeks since I was told the tech team are working on it..if they cannot fix it any quicker, then they need a new tech team.Again, They only reply to emails when a customer has sent one to them, they make no attempt to contact customers to reassure the customer things will be sorted.

Not sure why people would think their service is good...Since I have paid them all of the £5000 for my Disney stay, I have expected only two things from them. To receive Disney Dollar Cards, and be able to print out info of my upcoming trip to Disney... neither of those things has happened.
Beccas Dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

I must be harder to please than some.

I think ATD service has not been good enough.
They have not supplied the Disney cards to people who have their holiday coming up soon, and they haven’t bothered contacting people to let them know there is a problem getting the cards to them.

Same can be said for the “ print- outs” that we are supposed to print for the Dinning Plan.Its weeks since I was told the tech team are working on it..if they cannot fix it any quicker, then they need a new tech team.Again, They only reply to emails when a customer has sent one to them, they make no attempt to contact customers to reassure the customer things will be sorted.

Not sure why people would think their service is good...Since I have paid them all of the £5000 for my Disney stay, I have expected only two things from them. To receive Disney Dollar Cards, and be able to print out info of my upcoming trip to Disney... neither of those things has happened.
^ this^

If I was only a few days from traveling I wouldn’t be very happy at all, I think they monitor the Dibb, I’m surprised they haven’t commented on this thread x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List