Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 19 Mar 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
olivia
Serious Dibber

You do get 3 hours of drinks instead of 2 hours at Rpr and Hrh !
olivia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Can anyone confirm if u can use the lounge after check out on last day, thanks
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Club level is way better than RPR. The food choices are better and the room itself is lovely. The lounge is on the ground floor and if I were giving one tip it would be to request a room as close as possible to the lounge

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Jimsdadhalifax
Very Serious Dibber

Agree with post above, we got a room just around the corner from the Club lounge. It was ideal for Club but also close to the lobby for the Volcano Bay bus, not too far from the ferry port and close enough to the main pool

Fabulous hotel, we loved it and the Club was brilliant. The room was enormous and the bathroom was too - even has a phone in there !

*We didn't use the club after check out - I have read mixed reports on here regarding whether you can or not. It appears that sometimes you can and sometimes you can't
Jimsdadhalifax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Clairelly
Proud to wear my Ears

They do serve Prosecco, you just need to ask for it! We love it here
Clairelly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Cannavar
Imagineer

Cannavar's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Im going against the view here but the Club room at RPR is infinity better than the PBR. RPR was a relaxing room with a few sofa areas. PBRs room is simply a canteen with one sofa area and 1 tv set to kids channels almost all the time.

The bedrooms are better at PBR but if we wanted club it would always be RPR.
Hawaii 12
Southern States Tour 15
Vancouver and Pacific NW 16
Canadian and US Road Trip 18
The short hop over the pond trip report
The Long Trip Down Under trip report

Cannavar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Cannavar View Post
Im going against the view here but the Club room at RPR is infinity better than the PBR. RPR was a relaxing room with a few sofa areas. PBRs room is simply a canteen with one sofa area and 1 tv set to kids channels almost all the time.

The bedrooms are better at PBR but if we wanted club it would always be RPR.
Thanks for that but to be honest we will go in eat n come out so think I prefer the offer of cooked breakfast n prosecco than comfier room lol
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Cannavar
Imagineer

Cannavar's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by disney babe View Post
Thanks for that but to be honest we will go in eat n come out so think I prefer the offer of cooked breakfast n prosecco than comfier room lol
You know you get the same breakfast and drinks in both resorts? In fact you get more since the PBR was almost always out as the place was over subscribed and the lines for the food and drink.

We couldn't get a table for breakfast one morning and had to wait over 15 mins.

It really wasn't my idea of a club experience at all.
Hawaii 12
Southern States Tour 15
Vancouver and Pacific NW 16
Canadian and US Road Trip 18
The short hop over the pond trip report
The Long Trip Down Under trip report

Cannavar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Clairelly View Post
They do serve Prosecco, you just need to ask for it! We love it here
Based solely on this post, we’ve just moved our silver wedding anniversary booking for December & New Year from RPR to Portofino. I think it seems more of a couples resort and this will be our first child free visit so we can spend time enjoying the resort (& the Prosecco!) rather than just rushing to the parks. Thanks!
Old 23 Mar 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Cannavar View Post
You know you get the same breakfast and drinks in both resorts? In fact you get more since the PBR was almost always out as the place was over subscribed and the lines for the food and drink.

We couldn't get a table for breakfast one morning and had to wait over 15 mins.

It really wasn't my idea of a club experience at all.
To be fair this was our experience at HRH. After 2 days of queues, no tables to sit at and empty food baskets not replenished, I complained and the manager agreed and gave us vouchers to have our breakfast downstairs in’The Kitchen’ instead.

Having stayed at RPR and HRH a number of times I have never had hot breakfasts but watching YouTube it seems PFB do serve scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages etc. which appeals to us for this week long visit as we’ll have more time to relax and enjoy breakfast, not rushing for early entry. Must say, sadly, an on site Starbucks also appeals as I miss a good cappuccino, so I’m looking forward to sitting outside Starbucks drinking my cappuccino and watching the boats on the lake.