Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 26 Oct 20, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Oh wow what an ending I’m another in tears.
I hope you’re settling into your new employment and it’s going well.
Your boys are an absolute credit to you and Alison they come across as lovely thoughtful well mannered young adults.
It’s been an absolute pleasure reading your trip reports and I will miss them
Old 26 Oct 20, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Kcstyle
slightly serious Dibber

i only just started reading your reports and you are straight in the top 3 with Wizzo and Scottish Nellie - fantastic! love reading reports with 2 kids (mine are 8 & 10). Cannot wait to look back at your older reports!

Hope someday you make it back possibly with your kids again possibly with grandkids! I am sure this won't be the last we hear from you!

Hope all goes well with your private life and keep smiling! I love your quote at the end and will be using it with my family when we are at the sad end of the holiday...

Cheers
Kris
Kcstyle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

I don’t look on DIBB as often now, not much urgency as all our trips get put back (should have been there this week 😟&#128532 I don’t really know why I had a quick look today while waiting to pick one of the kids up but here it was, the final instalment. So as instructed just put kettle on when I got in and laughed, cried and smiled with the other Dibbers.
It’s been a great journey with you, Alison and the boys. Life-changing decision: wow
Hoping your new path is a great one and I was just about to say about the grandkids trip in the future.
So many happy memories for you all. Thanks for sharing your adventures and for all those laughs we’ve had along the way
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 20, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Thanks for all the fantastic trip reports over the years, have enjoyed reading them all and will miss them.
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 20, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Swimmer68
VIP Dibber

Im also in tears , the end is always so sad . But I hope you are happier and feeling appreciated in whatever you are doing now and will someday get back to the land of the mouse . Thank you for the reports and giving me something to look forward to during lockdown , checking each day to see if the next instalment was up . Love - smile because it happened 😀
Swimmer68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 20, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
BarrettFamily
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you for this trippie. I have enjoyed reading it so much and I have added so many ideas to my own ‘must do’ list. Good luck
WDW All Stars Movies 2001- 10th Anniversary
WDW Carribean Beach Resort 2006
WDW All Stars Music 2008
WDW Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa 2018 - 50th Birthday Celebration with Mum.
BarrettFamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 20, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What a rollercoaster! A great last day, swimming and snacks, what more could you want? I have found the food on flights to get more dismal every time and breakfast is always the worst

I think as we mature it does become more apparent what is most important and finding the right work/life balance can be very difficult. Well done for taking the leap as it can be really scary. DH and I moved across the world with a one year old and some hope of a better work life balance and whilst it was a wiggly path it really was the right decision for us (but I do miss the sunshine and hot weather in OZ). The most wonderful thing is that you have been able to spend time with your family!

It has been brilliant to share in your holiday experiences via your TR and also getting to chat in MK (dare I say Country Bear Jamboree ). The best part of The Dibb is being able to live vicariously through other people’s experiences. Thank you for making the effort and taking the time (especially in this current climate) to finish your report.

Wishing you and your family all the best and fingers crossed for all our future Orlando trips! Oh and thanks for making me cry on a Wednesday morning
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 20, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks for posting your family trip , I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading.
Wishing you & your family all the best for the new future you have planned
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Ilovesnowwhite
Imagineer

Thank you Thank you Thank you for sharing with us your holiday adventures. The best thing about a Florida holiday is the memories we all make, and you guys have so many wonderful ones. We will all make more again soon.

Good luck in your new work adventure

take care of each other
xx
Old 29 Oct 20, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
fletchie148
Imagineer

Wow that gave me the wet eyes for sure
Have enjoyed reading along
2000 - Disney All Star Movies 2000 - 2007 - Quality Inn International. 2005 - Quality Inn Suites 2008 - The Fountains 2009 - Orange Lake 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Vista Cay 2017. The Grove Resort & Spa 2018
Majorca - Tonga Towers 2019. Orange Lake 2020 - never happened. Orange Lake 2022. Orange Lake 2023
fletchie148 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List