Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Mar 02, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post

Day 10 Bush Gardens

Starring Anita Ted Todd and Zak
Sister Carole and Ian Brother In Law to be

We had voted to take up the free transportation offer with our Felix ticket to get to Bush gardens today Ted to drive us got no votes but we did let him drive us to the Mercado down I’ Drive that’s where we were being picked up We boarded the coach at 8.30am and set off to Bush Gardens the only draw back is that we will have to leave the park early to caught the return coach

Finally we arrive the boys have already spotted the coasters they can’t wait to get in we split up from Carole and Ian and arrange to meet later on in the day. First the boys try out Gwazi two big wooden roller coasters one called Lion the other Tiger I passed as I’m not a fast ride person I stood watching the noise from the ride is like a loud roar. I like this park the way it is themed and there lots animals and displays, which are situated between the large ride. It came we more to do while the boys ride the big rides

They all rode on Python even Zak Next was Stanley falls This is like a log flume I sat and watched This ride broke down while they were on it they had to climb out of there boat and walk down some tiny ladders Glad I sat out. They were given a hand full of tickets bit like fasts pass that let them queue jump for the rest of the day They tested how wet they could get on Tidal wave The poor people on the bridge get wetter glad I didn’t wait and watch up there Next Congo River Rapids

We stopped to watch the Dolphin show loved how they fooled the audience into thinking that a poor mother had fallen into the water only to then surface riding the back of the dolphins. Ted and Todd rode Kumba sadly Zak was too small I think he would of given it a go brave little man. Todd rated Kumba better than Nemesis at Alton Towers but said riding at the back was scarier We all ride the train round the park you can get off at different station but did the whole ride and rested our feet

The boys all tried out Scorpion but after riding Kumba they said it was too slow they have become roller coater junkie There was a long wait to go on Rhino Rally but with our tickets we went straight to the front This was the first time We came across something that reminded us of home We all had to dip our feet in disinfested mats before climbing aboard the Land Rovers
This is similar ride to the one at AK Sadly only half of this ride was operational something to do with the moving bridge But still got to see lot Of Animals close up As we got of there was a guy sat at a table he was dishing out more go straight to the front of the queue tickets. We grab a handful these tickets worked out great for us we managed to go on every ride before our early exit to catch the coach.

The boys had saved the favourite ride till last Montu Zak again was too small for this coater so was happy to play in the sand dig Ted and Todd rated this there best ride of there Holiday They went on time and time again till it was time to go They both brought t-shirts With I rode Montu and survived  

We meet back up with Carole and Ian and climb back aboard the coach Back at Mercado we all pile in the car and let Ted drive us to Wall Mart again sure we missed something in there last visit
The kids love the Dollar Tree shop next door very similar to our £1 shops the boys by lots of gifts for there friends back home What a fantastic day can’t wait till tomorrow and Sea World
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 02, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Tartan Tigger
Imagineer

Sounds like fun. I havent been to Busch Gardens but am considering it for next trip. Is it all rollercoasters?
All Star Music, All Star Movies, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, French Quarter, Riverside, Coronado Springs, Swan, Dolphin, Wilderness Lodge, Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, Cabana Bay, Beach Club, Contemporary Tower, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West
Tartan Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 02, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post

No it's not all coaters plenty more rides and lots of animals  .
Old 11 Mar 02, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mapman
Cream Tea anyone ?

mapman's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
just caught up with all your reports - lovely.

We went for our first trip in December just gone and your reports made me think of lots of things that we did too - not sure why you didn't have a car to begin with, but then again perhaps I could understand after that first drive . . . tee hee

The Little mermaid at MGM was great - you'll have to go again won't you.
Did you see Tapestry of Dreams parade at Epcot ? - that was my favourite

Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.

My Orlando Map - http://www.orlandomaps.co.uk
mapman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 02, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Steve it was our first trip
We went with my sister who as been many times before
I went along with everything she planned
I will now better next trip  .
I missed tapestry of dreams top of my list next trip .
Old 12 May 02, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Sounds great fun- this is another on our list of Must Do's next time .
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List