Notices

Old 2 Sep 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Yeah Facebook announcement says they will be contacted you direct to discuss. Hope you get sorted.
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
galaxyflorida
Apprentice Imagineer

Seems a very late decision from MCO to close.

Orlando I-Drive April 2010, July 2017
New York and Washington October 2016
New York and Toronto July 2019
galaxyflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
1 pink princess
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Well I’m fuming in car on way home. Just got a text from virgin. Well I’ve said a few choice words in the car . Can’t repeat them . Got a 3.5 hr journey home .
1 pink princess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by galaxyflorida View Post
Seems a very late decision from MCO to close.
Problem is, this hurricane is just not following any predictions. It's changing so quickly.

OP, sorry your time has been wasted. I'm sure once they get round to getting hold of you then something will be able to get sorted out for you.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

Mobile

I've had a message and email from virgin since it was cancelled
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
1 pink princess
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
Yeah Facebook announcement says they will be contacted you direct to discuss. Hope you get sorted.
Well watch this space. Took till 21.40pm today to send a blooming text. After I checked in after I’d checked in to a hotel and car park.😡
1 pink princess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
galaxyflorida
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by 1 pink princess View Post
Well watch this space. Took till 21.40pm today to send a blooming text. After I checked in after I’d checked in to a hotel and car park.😡
MCO only officially announced they would be closing at 9:25pm UK time. This isn't Virgin's fault, they let you know as soon as they could.

Orlando I-Drive April 2010, July 2017
New York and Washington October 2016
New York and Toronto July 2019
galaxyflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Oh dear OP I can’t tell you how sorry I am, I’d be absolutely gutted too.

Obviously out if Virgin’s control, everyone’s control, but still when you’re all checked in then find out and have to travel all the way home I can only imagine how disappointing it would be.

Hope you can speak to Virgin ASAP to get something rearranged.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 01:21 AM  
Link to this Post
16offtodisney!
Apprentice Imagineer

I am here in Florida, due to de flying home Tuesday, haven't heard anything from Virgin! Not even an email 😡 just been to see the reception at Cabana bay, they haven't even heard from virgin, and still have us checking out tomorrow!
DLP Newport bay Sept 2008,DLP Santa fe April 2010, Emerald Island Easter 2012,Indian Creek May 2014, Rosen inn @Pointe, Royal Pacific, Springhill Suites Christmas 2015,Port Orleans French Quarter October 2017,Cabana Bay, Doubletree @Seaworld, Allstars Movies Christmas 2018
Sarah xx
16offtodisney! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 05:50 AM  
Link to this Post
1 pink princess
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by 16offtodisney! View Post
I am here in Florida, due to de flying home Tuesday, haven't heard anything from Virgin! Not even an email 😡 just been to see the reception at Cabana bay, they haven't even heard from virgin, and still have us checking out tomorrow!
So sorry to hear that ,all though I feel your pain. Phone the virgin rep US number. They will advise good luck . Be prepared for very long wait tomorrow on the phones . No doubt it will be very frustrating for you. Hoping everyone is safe firstly, but also getting the relevant information needed eventually. Will be frustrating for us today too ,a long day ahead trying to sort things out.