Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 8 Oct 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

I do love your trip reports 😍😍😍
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by ely3857 View Post
Hot tub and snacks. The much needed perfect end to a long travel day!
Certainly was Thanks for reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
A good travel day despite having to endure an alarm clock going off at 3.45am. Which hotel did you stay at in Boca?

Intriguing that peeps were on the beer at 5am in the airport, unless they hadn't gone to bed I suppose. And I am now also curious to read the unshared trip report of the suitcases' holiday...
Was going to reveal the hotel in Day 1 - really worth reading that as the staff went that bit extra too.

Had to laugh about the unshared report when the suitcase went missing as it was on our amazing AA57 Dibb Air trip when we all met in Disney Springs or DTD as it was then - 9 years have gone so quickly!

If you have any photos please share as I had an issue on that trip , I was always wearing clothes that were bought in a hurry and were not what I would ever buy Rest of the family still have a laugh about buying pants that were nothing I would wear or buy usually

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
Loving it you really take us with you i’ll Laugh at eye’s popping out when you sneeze for days
Thank you

There is something about Joe - either comedic genius or a sandwich short of his own picnic I will leave it to everyone else too decide

edit to add - just seen your countdown , what an amazing way to spend your Sliver wedding anniversary

Edited at 11:20 PM.
Old 9 Oct 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Pretty good travel day and nice to end it in the hot tub with a beer.

Our son was convinced when he was about 13/14 if you broke wind and sneezed at the same time your insides would explode, we still tease him about it now and he's 32
Old 10 Oct 19, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Hi

I have now subscribed to read this ...my first subscription ever

Have finished all your other Trip Reports as a silent reader
* hangs head in shame * .
Now feel bad as realise it is the comments etc that encourage writers to keep going !

I really enjoyed them and loved the humour and entertaining style ..hence reading this current one
So huge apologises for just reading and not expressing my
enjoyment before now.
Your detailed reports have certainly provided lots of detailed helpful information as well as being entertaining reads

Lovely to see you all in the photos ...WOW the boys are growing up fast
I almost feel I know your family personally and would certainly recognise you all if our paths should ever cross.
In fact I feel quite sad that this will be your final WDW trip ... maybe you will change your minds

Looking forward to following and sharing your celebrations on this holiday along with you.

I'll be a silent reader no more !
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Great end to a long travel day, looking forward to more
Will be with you soon - thanks for reading

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
We had planned on a night at Boca but using the train from Miami airport but didn't in the end and stayed at an airport hotel instead. We did use the train the next day for a day trip to West Palm Beach though (we were cruising after and didn't bother with a car last trip) absolute bargain at $5 return at weekends.
Train sounds a great way to travel and often overlooked by many travelling from the UK. At that price it sounds well worth it
Have to admit- the stay in Boca Raton was just at the right time and saved us that long drive up to Orlando in the morning.

Now off to look at the train possibilities as the new podcast has a feature of Car vs no Car and this is one thing I had not thought of
Thank you

Old 12 Oct 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
Had to laugh about the unshared report when the suitcase went missing as it was on our amazing AA57 Dibb Air trip when we all met in Disney Springs or DTD as it was then - 9 years have gone so quickly!

If you have any photos please share as I had an issue on that trip , I was always wearing clothes that were bought in a hurry and were not what I would ever buy Rest of the family still have a laugh about buying pants that were nothing I would wear or buy usually
Here's one, will look for more, you don't look a day older!

Look at your boys here

Edited at 11:09 PM.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Here's one, will look for more, you don't look a day older!
WOW !

We have so few photos due to camera chargers being in the suitcase - having seen a few photos of other Dibb meets at that time - do you think we could put something across to the wider Dibb community( Chat and News thread ? ) Willing to do the photo stuff- but of you have any more pics it would be a great revist.

Don't the kids look so little

That was a cracking Dibb Meet and it would also be good to see how many are still on here too

Thank you so much for taking me back in time Ruth.

Old 15 Oct 19, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sure if you can figure out how to get the photos across, there are about 25 photos in the Dibb Meet Album from Aug 2010, but there appears to be no access to them in the social group that was set up at the time
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List