Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 17 Mar 19, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Ahh Abby, I can’t believe it’s all over I have thoroughly enjoyed reading along with a smile on my face Thank you for taking the time to share your magical holiday, it brings us dibbers such joy while we wait impatiently staring at our countdowns

If I read it correctly I see you check in to the POFQ on the 31st July? Such a shame as we check out on the 31st and head to the Hard Rock Hotel for a week! I now need to focus on finishing my trip report from last year!

TTFN x
Old 17 Mar 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Ahh Abby, I can’t believe it’s all over I have thoroughly enjoyed reading along with a smile on my face Thank you for taking the time to share your magical holiday, it brings us dibbers such joy while we wait impatiently staring at our countdowns

If I read it correctly I see you check in to the POFQ on the 31st July? Such a shame as we check out on the 31st and head to the Hard Rock Hotel for a week! I now need to focus on finishing my trip report from last year!

TTFN x
Such a shame that we will miss you this summer it would have been great to have a meet up!

I'm trying not to wish away the days until summer. It's hard not to though.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Ah Last days are hard but this seemed quite chilled , love that you had time at DS, and excellent looking lunch and pool time. Glad the journey home went ok. LOL these non Dibbers just dont realise the holiday starts all over again when you are writing the trippy !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
In the immortal words on my Mapman man

" Don't cry because it's over,
Smile because it happened!"

Has been a joy to share every day with you and look forward to 2019 and our trips allowing a Dibb meet too!

So many special memories and so many fantastic photos too.
Nothing worse than having to go home from The Happy Place

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Ah Last days are hard but this seemed quite chilled , love that you had time at DS, and excellent looking lunch and pool time. Glad the journey home went ok. LOL these non Dibbers just dont realise the holiday starts all over again when you are writing the trippy !
It was fairly chilled out. I think because all of the other days and been pretty full on we had done enough to feel like it really was time to go home.

I agree the best part of writing the trip report is getting to re live it all. It has brought all the memories back to life.

Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
In the immortal words on my Mapman man

" Don't cry because it's over,
Smile because it happened!"

Has been a joy to share every day with you and look forward to 2019 and our trips allowing a Dibb meet too!

So many special memories and so many fantastic photos too.
Nothing worse than having to go home from The Happy Place
Absolutely fabulous sentiment. We had a blast and I'm so excited for what's going to be a bit of a different trip this summer. It would be fab to get a meet lined up. Hopefully our plans will align!

I'm looking forward to the next few days of your 2018 trip to see if our paths crossed. It was funny to think that we'd both gone to raglan road on the same night.

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Great trip report to read, you have definitely sold me on the QSDP. Thanks for providing a relaxing evening for me reading about Disney fun 🙂
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Alwaysdisley View Post
Great trip report to read, you have definitely sold me on the QSDP. Thanks for providing a relaxing evening for me reading about Disney fun 🙂
I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. We had the DDP on this trip but we have had QSDP in the past and both have merits as well as downsides. It depends what type of holiday you are after and which would suit you best.

Old 19 Mar 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

Last days are the worst but yours looked pretty good, house of blues looks lovely
Thank you for sharing your report
Old 20 Mar 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Last days are the worst but yours looked pretty good, house of blues looks lovely
Thank you for sharing your report
House of blues was a pretty cool restaurant and it's certainly one we would go back to.

I've really enjoyed reading your trip reports in the past, I'm glad you enjoyed reading this Orlando one.

Old 7 Apr 19, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Dimple
Excited about Disney

Port Orleans is really so so pretty, I've never even visited it can you believe but your photos make it look so nice.
That sandwich at HOB is huge, how could one person eat all that?! Your pudding looks right up my street though!
Dublin airport wet and cold-that's standard for the return home!
Dimple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List