Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Jun 19, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Father’s Day what you doin?

My dad is in heaven but dh visited his dad with Ales and snacks this morning, ds who is moving abroad just bought us a amazing takeaway curry. It was a tasty authentic Indian food, no frills place! Dh also got Silverstone tickets, ales and snacks and a Tour de France booklet. Other ds has more beers, snacks for him but is at work. I like fathers day lol, just finishing my Cobra Beer, want are you lot doing?
Old 16 Jun 19, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

My dad is also in heaven, and perhaps our dads are having a chat with each other saying what a nightmare we both are on the dibb😀

My son bought me lots of nice things for father's day, but he never bought me any chocolate or cake because he says it's bad for me😫😫😫
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We are off to ZiZi’s for a late dinner when my son finishes his weekend shop job. We bought DH a Cannon G7x mark ii camera for Father’s Day so he’s spent all afternoon playing with that. I’ve had to order the instructions off an e bay seller for a fiver! Seemed easier than printing the whole lot myself.
Old 16 Jun 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My son was so hungover this morning, it was hilarious. He had leaving drinks at the pub, we popped in for a drink and left after two, dh had four pints and staggered home. Ds said he needed a curry to sort himself out, MH we are not a nightmare on the dibb, we make the dibb a brighter place lol!

Edited at 05:26 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
My dads gone to the pub after the whole family popping over earlier, my DH was on nights last night so got up at 3, our youngest is on his PGL trip, so at DH's request we have ordered a curry from a lovely take away in Ickenham.

We're back on the fit for florida mission tomorrow so will savour every last bit!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Missing my dad He passed several years ago, he now has my mum for company so he'll be grand, but I'm feeling it this year
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

I ran 5 miles this morning so we could enjoy a take away together tonight 😋
At OH’s request we’ve done nothing all day 😩
Old 16 Jun 19, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
UncleLatch
Imagineer

UncleLatch's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Amazon vouchers for me from my two, and as its Father's Day I'm being rewarded by the DW by letting me oil the kitchen worktops. When I get a minute I'll try to get my head round that one.
UncleLatch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

We are chilling after a family meal out then all back here for drinks last night. Dave got some new shirts and shorts, shortbread, beers, socks and a mug and I am cooking roast lamb with new potatoes and mixed veg for our dinner.
We have no parents ourselves now and our sons and son in law are father's themselves so it's their day really.
That said he marshalled at Junior Park Run so saw one son and one grandson this morning

Edited at 05:44 PM.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I think husband had forgotten it was Father’s Day. He did a car boot sale this morning. £305 in the holiday account.

He had the usual gifts a couple of polo tops, chocolate and smellies. Son has paid to include dad on his Spotify plan for his gift.

Hope everyone missing their dads has got through ok.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List