Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 27 Sep 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
mazzadee
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
Just to keep all Primark threads updated - hermionie25 is looking for the Hogwarts Express advent calendar so Isabel can give it to her sister as a birthday present - this is her post from another Primark thread. I’m looking in Dublin but haven’t had success as yet.

“I know I’ve posted this on another thread, and am repeating myself but...

...my youngest Isabel has seen the Harry Potter wooden advent calendar on Facebook (or something!) She would love to get it for her older sister’s birthday in November- Ellie has been both wonderful while Izzy has been in hospital and a bit neglected.

Although Isabel is finally out of hospital, after a month, she is still very weak and has lost over a stone, so currently needs a wheelchair to get about. We might be up to short shopping trips, but I’d prefer to know if the calendar is in stock before attempting it. We could get to Liverpool, Warrington or Birkenhead stores potentially- if anyone sees it in stock locally could you post here and let me know?

Many thanks! Amanda x“
I am off to primary tomorrow and would be very happy to buy one and post it to you. If I am lucky enough to find one ! Will let you know if I have any success.
Old 27 Sep 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

There were quite a few of the Disney advent calendars in Hanley, Stoke on Trent, but they didn't have any of the Hogwarts trains.
Old 14 Oct 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Lily8
Very Serious Dibber

There is also a 25 day of Disney stationery calendar in Primark Liverpool if anyone is interested. I got one today for my daughter, it looks super cute.

Lily8 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Lily8 View Post
There is also a 25 day of Disney stationery calendar in Primark Liverpool if anyone is interested. I got one today for my daughter, it looks super cute.

Does it show what sort of stuff is in it on the back?
Old 14 Oct 19, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
Just to keep all Primark threads updated - hermionie25 is looking for the Hogwarts Express advent calendar so Isabel can give it to her sister as a birthday present - this is her post from another Primark thread. I’m looking in Dublin but haven’t had success as yet.

“I know I’ve posted this on another thread, and am repeating myself but...

...my youngest Isabel has seen the Harry Potter wooden advent calendar on Facebook (or something!) She would love to get it for her older sister’s birthday in November- Ellie has been both wonderful while Izzy has been in hospital and a bit neglected.

Although Isabel is finally out of hospital, after a month, she is still very weak and has lost over a stone, so currently needs a wheelchair to get about. We might be up to short shopping trips, but I’d prefer to know if the calendar is in stock before attempting it. We could get to Liverpool, Warrington or Birkenhead stores potentially- if anyone sees it in stock locally could you post here and let me know?

Many thanks! Amanda x“
I’ve only just seen this post.

They were in stock at Liverpool Primark on Saturday.
Old 14 Oct 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Lily8
Very Serious Dibber

Yes. Nothing much but all cute

Lily8 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Lily8
Very Serious Dibber

It opens like a big book

Old 14 Oct 19, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Jedi Princess View Post
I’ve only just seen this post.

They were in stock at Liverpool Primark on Saturday.
Thanks Jedi Princess - a lovely Dibber, ILoveDaveLamb, set her husband the challenge of visiting Primark daily until he’d got one! They then sent it to Izzy (& wouldn’t accept any payment from us). The power (& kindness) of the Dibb family
Old 15 Oct 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

I went into Primark today to buy some make-up brushes... I was going to buy the advent calendar but then I worked out that the £12 bauble set was better value... so I bought two of those and another three £4 sets and a Harry Potter bauble set... and no make up brushes lol 😂🤣🤣
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
blondie28143
Very Serious Dibber

Has anyone seen the Mickey wreaths in store? I keep checking mine but nothing.

blondie28143 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List