Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 Aug 19, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
stacey82
Gone all Goofy

Mobile ‘Hidden’ or not do spoken about extras

Morning,

We went to Disney 5 years ago and are due to return very soon!

One of the best things we did before was when we happened across some little extra trails and tasks. The ones I remember was a Phinius and Ferb trail, where we was given a gps device and went on a treasure hunt of Epcot. And also I remember collecting cards by going round to various points?

I would love more ideas of the other things that are there that we may have missed.

Thanks all
stacey82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Sorcerers of the magic kingdom is entertaining, you collect the cards at the fire station and play around the park.
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is great! I also really enjoyed the Pirates Adventure in Adventureland. There’s some information here about it. You get a fastpass for Pirates if you do a couple of quests too

There’s also Wilderness Explorers at Animal Kingdom but I haven’t done that one myself. It looks good though from bits I’ve seen on vlogs!

Edited at 10:03 AM.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
pezilla
Serious Dibber

Mobile

We did wilderness explorer when we went my five year old loved it. He got a map and he got stamps and a book .. I know we didnt finish it but he loved talking to all the diffrent cast members and got them to write there name and his name in all the diffrent pages in the diffrent languages .
Old 11 Aug 19, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

If you are not in the parks and like hidden Mickeys go to WL or AKL ask for the hidden Mickey sheets from the reception area. It passes a few hours and sends you around the resort and if you can not find them ask a cast member they really like helping you to find them as not many people do them in the resorts had really nice interactions at WL with cast members. At WL you get a certificate and AKL you get to pick something from a box like a pencil or pen.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List