Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 10 Aug 19, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiger lily 3
Trying for More Ears

Confused with people saying no fast passes when checked today there are still some up for grabs

When I just checked fastpass availability it shows slots for the next few days even for more popular rides but I know there has been a who harr over nothing showing am I looking at the right thing x
Tiger lily 3 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
There are loads available on the day , we were booking plenty every day, sometimes within half an hour.

What you can't get on the day are 3 rides, Flight of Passage, 7 Dwarves Mine Train (Although I saw this occasionally) and Slinky Dog Dash.

You can get everything else. And if you see it for really late, say 8pm, then take it and try and amend it. 9 times out of 10 I was able to bring it to within the next hour.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
COL41
Imagineer

Out of interest, is there a maximum number of FP you can prebook? No idea what we’ll be doing next year but as DD has GCSEs we have the option to go away at start of July and a return to Florida has been voiced as an option. Wouldn’t be staying on site and would probably only buy a one day ticket for MK if we went back
COL41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
you can prebook 3 per day, and then select more 1 at a time when you have used those 3.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

There was just my daughter and I last year and we managed 7DMT, Slinky Dog and 2 time slots for FOP on the day. It may have been because there was just the two of us though.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by COL41 View Post
Out of interest, is there a maximum number of FP you can prebook? No idea what we’ll be doing next year but as DD has GCSEs we have the option to go away at start of July and a return to Florida has been voiced as an option. Wouldn’t be staying on site and would probably only buy a one day ticket for MK if we went back
You can book three in advance per day. Offsite you book 30 days before. Once you’ve used them you can then book more one at a time.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Seaworldfan
Imagineer

3 Per day, and only 1 of which can be 'tier 1'. Once youve used all through you can book more 1 at a time (book one, use one) which the only limit to is time. Also have to all be in the same park.
If you mean total number, i dont think there is a limit, we have 19 nights on site this trip and have 2-3 FPs for most days.
Seaworldfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
After your initial three you can book for any park.
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
COL41
Imagineer

Mobile

So I guess you try and book the three you’re allowed for the start of your day and then arrange the others whilst you’re in the park? Useful to know as wouldn’t be fussed about redoing all the parks but wouldn’t fancy a trip to MK and not end up being able to go on anything. No idea whether we’ll end up going back but thanks for letting me know
2001 DLP hen weekend, 2006 DLP Sequoia Lodge, 2009 Hotel Cheyenne (my 40th), 2012 WDW Orlando & St Petes Beach, 2015 Miami, Orlando & Clearwater. 2017 Miami and Cape Coral 2019 NYC for BFF 50th, 2020 Orlando (cancelled due to Covid ) 2021 NYC with the family
COL41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
There was just my daughter and I last year and we managed 7DMT, Slinky Dog and 2 time slots for FOP on the day. It may have been because there was just the two of us though.
No, it was not because there were only two of you, you got very lucky. We are a two and so far I have literally never seen an on the day 7DMT, Slinky or FOP. At one point I would have said the same about Frozen but we did see that last time.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List