Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 Oct 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mummykazzy
Proud to wear my Ears

Waterparks in November?

Hey dibbers!

As the title suggests we are going in November and just wondering if it’s warm enough for water Parks? I’ve checked the average temperatures, but I know it feel different when ur walking round wet, especially if the suns not out. Has anyone been to water parks early November? How did you find it? We have volcano bay tickets.

Thanks 🙏
mummykazzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Susethomasx
Excited about Disney

Yes. Absolutely. But be guided by your common sense.

For example we were there last November - 5th -19th and every day, bar one was hot enough for waterparks. We were at Beach Club and DD preferred the pool there to the water park and she was in that pool and us sunbathing by the side every day except one. On average the temperatures were in the high 20's consistently in that time frame last year.

One day however it fell to around 13 -15 degrees and felt freezing in comparison - that was NOT a waterpark/pool day, but the only day I used my thick sweatshirt.

We haven't done VB yet - that's next year for us, but yes, by and large, it is still waterpark weather at that time.
Susethomasx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

One of the two at WDW will be closed for its winter refurb.

In Nov 2017 it was 22-25c most days but a couple were 13 with a cold wind. They closed the waterparks on those days (the only two we had planned to go!£
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
eeyoremad
VIP Dibber

We went late November last year and still went to Typhoon Lagoon as Blizzard Beach was closed for its refurb, actually now I come to think about it I think we did waterpark day in December rather than Nov.
eeyoremad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
LostGirl
Imagineer

LostGirl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Yes it should be fine, but you may not want to sit around for long, just keep moving on the slides and flumes.

Bet most of the accents you will hear that day will be Brit ones though! The locals look at us like we are mentalists!

LostGirl

LostGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mummykazzy
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks everyone!

Good to know 🙂 I particularly like the keep moving suggestion lol 😂

Brilliant...play it by ear and hopefully keep an eye if the sun will be shining!

Always helps 🙂

Thanks
mummykazzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyphile
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We went to Blizzard Beach October last year and noticed that everyone there was British! There were very short queues for all the slides though.
Disneyphile is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Mobile

The only problem with the water parks in November is the roaming alligators. They are getting it on in all the slides 😡

Apart from that, you should be fine 😉😋
YLL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Northerndave
Being a bit Goofy

November is a great time to hit Florida, you can get some lovely warm days, however for me Aquatica was just too cold to be comfortable.
Old 12 Oct 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
JosephDrums
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by YLL View Post
The only problem with the water parks in November is the roaming alligators. They are getting it on in all the slides 😡

Apart from that, you should be fine 😉😋
Roaming alligators? Is that a euphemism? I'm confused