Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 17 Oct 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
LouBull
Having Dinner with Goofy

LouBull's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

You will not be disappointed with Dubai or the Atlantic! I stayed this year, and its one of the best hotels Ive ever stayed in! The service is second to none, its a beautiful hotel. Both my children loved it, having the water park close by was even better. Have an amazing time
LouBull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Smife View Post
Never really fancied going here, but this thread has made me a little interested. So as Ive never really look at Dubai I was wondering what would be a good price for two adults for 7/10 nights? I had a quick look last night but having never looked I dont really know what a good price is.? tia for any help.
When are you thinking of going? Prices fluctuate drastically throughout the year. Look at the other Dubai thread - people have posted the deals they got for various hotels and dates
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by LouBull View Post
You will not be disappointed with Dubai or the Atlantic! I stayed this year, and its one of the best hotels Ive ever stayed in! The service is second to none, its a beautiful hotel. Both my children loved it, having the water park close by was even better. Have an amazing time
Thanks totally agree ten nights at the Atlantis was amazing
And too many canary/Balearic island visits to list
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessShelly
Excited about Disney

Hi all. We've had our fill of Disney/Universal for a couple of years and need to see somewhere new. Dubai is currently top of the list. OP did you book a package with Emirates Holidays this time or put it together yourself with an Emirates flight? Did you look Dibber style to see if you could improve upon the package price by doing it DIY?
PrincessShelly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie 12
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Watching this thread as really fancy Atlantis palm need a break from Florida its getting to expensive need to find out how much roughly for spends as have a few grand children going getting excited though so hope we get prices were happy with x
minnie 12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by PrincessShelly View Post
Hi all. We've had our fill of Disney/Universal for a couple of years and need to see somewhere new. Dubai is currently top of the list. OP did you book a package with Emirates Holidays this time or put it together yourself with an Emirates flight? Did you look Dibber style to see if you could improve upon the package price by doing it DIY?
I booked both times through emirates as a package. Main reasons I wanted the Atlantis and Ive never seen it as a deal on its own either via third party or direct and Ive signed up to all their emails. For example the hotel direct was basically the package cost with emirates.
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 19, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrs dee View Post
I booked both times through emirates as a package. Main reasons I wanted the Atlantis and Ive never seen it as a deal on its own either via third party or direct and Ive signed up to all their emails. For example the hotel direct was basically the package cost with emirates.
I found that..it's cheaper for us next year with Emirates on a package with more benefits than this year with booking.com.
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Brennanhough
Excited about Disney

We have just booked Dubai for next summer.

4 of us doing all inclusive at the Rixos Palm - paid more for it than half board at some other hotels but cheaper than going to Tenerife!

Any idea if things to do, which wont cost an arm and a leg? Weve pencilled in motionland and the Avengers theme park thing, but its supposed to be a cheap one so dont want to spend too much!
Brennanhough is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Brennanhough View Post

4 of us doing all inclusive at the Rixos Palm - paid more for it than half board at some other hotels but cheaper than going to Tenerife!

Any idea if things to do, which wont cost an arm and a leg? Weve pencilled in motionland and the Avengers theme park thing, but its supposed to be a cheap one so dont want to spend too much!
Have a look through this thread. Remember is very hot in the summer so a lot of outdoor activities are changed. Water parks are a great option in summer
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...106638&page=34
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Brennanhough View Post

So weve been in July for ten nights and Im not gonna lie it is a pool and waterpark holiday for us because its really hard to walk about in it . Im going back as I loved it but it was hot ( even at night I think it was worse ) - I love the shopping malls - and make sure you get a local taxi ( red and cream I think ) they are very cheap