Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 29 Dec 18, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by eleele View Post
Thanks for this! We're staying at Sapphire Falls for a week in Feb and have very little idea about good restaurants to eat at but your report has given me plenty of ideas!
Sapphire Falls looks lovely! We went in a few times to use the boat taxi The restaurant there looks lovely too.

Edited at 06:11 PM.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 18, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
We were there at a similar time between 16/4 and 4/5 this year. Just read the whole report, too many lovely things to mention, we must have similar taste in our food choices we also love NBC, my daughter is desperate to get back there for their bang bang chicken so its first on the list for our Universal only trip in April 2019.

Thanks for posting
It was beautiful weather this year wasn’t it we were lucky and just missed those terrible storms later in May. We’re trying September/October next year.

All the best food haha! That chicken dish sounds good, I’ll keep it in mind for next time.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 18, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Just binged read your food report. Will have to try Cowfish and NBC when we go in April. Never had a voodoo donut either so one of those will be on my list too! Thanks, enjoyed reading, looking forward to your next one in 2019.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 18, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Just binged read your food report. Will have to try Cowfish and NBC when we go in April. Never had a voodoo donut either so one of those will be on my list too! Thanks, enjoyed reading, looking forward to your next one in 2019.
Thank you! I enjoyed writing this one up and am going to try doing the next one as ‘live’ as possible

Definitely go to Cowfish and NBC if you can; they were highlights of our trip this year. If you’re anything like us, make sure you go for a yeast rather than cake donut at Voodoo!
Old 8 Jan 19, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thanks so much for your reviews; we are leaving for a split stay (Universal/St Augustine/WDW) in less than 3 weeks and I have got loads of ideas from your reviews. Top of the list, I think, now is NBC Bar and Grill - I have to have those Wisconsin cheese bites.
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 19, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
Thanks so much for your reviews; we are leaving for a split stay (Universal/St Augustine/WDW) in less than 3 weeks and I have got loads of ideas from your reviews. Top of the list, I think, now is NBC Bar and Grill - I have to have those Wisconsin cheese bites.
Hope you have an amazing time!

I am drooling thinking about having the cheese bites again in October...
Old 9 Jan 19, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Lots of delicious looking food, your Disney eats gave me lots of ideas for when we’re on QSDP this year.

We don’t do Universal but I’m contemplating a visit to CityWalk just for that fried cheese at NBC Sports Grill, your lamb burger is right up my street too.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Some seriously delicious looking food there. Thanks for sharing.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Lots of delicious looking food, your Disney eats gave me lots of ideas for when we’re on QSDP this year.

We don’t do Universal but I’m contemplating a visit to CityWalk just for that fried cheese at NBC Sports Grill, your lamb burger is right up my street too.
We are on the QSDP for a week during our trip this year too - I’m looking forward to going back and having all of this for ‘free’!

The cheese bites and lamb burger were both great. Highly recommend CityWalk - there’s some great places for drinks after too.
Old 7 Mar 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Great report, I’m a cheese fan too and your pictures have made me very hungry!

Laura Xx
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List