Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 21 Aug 19, 02:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

It all looks great so far, Wolfgang Puck looks really nice
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
It all looks great so far, Wolfgang Puck looks really nice
It is. Tempted to go back.
Old 21 Aug 19, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Sunsay 18th we were up early for our first park day at Hollywood Stuidos. DD ate some peanut butter wrap.
DH got a Mocha at the Trolley Car cafe then I got an ice cream by Rock n Rollercoaster. It was nice but melted so quick so didn't manage it all.

We also got these to share by Rock n Rollercoaster. DD kept some in the bag to finish later.

3 snack credits used

Lunch was at Backlot Express. It was busy but after a bit of a search we managed to find a table. DH had Chicken nuggets and fries whilst DD and I had Burgers. We asked for DD's plain and mine without tomato. It actually came out with tomato but no lettuce, we asked for some lettuce which we then added to mine and DD's.

We all enjoyed this meal.and it was nice to escape the heat and sit down.

3QS credits used

Whilst we were there I spotted this as Annual passholders were allowed into Galaxy's Edge...

We have a droid booking next week but not sure we really want one so may cancel yet. Just not sure how we'll make it into the area. Only secured a booking for 1 to the Cantina at the moment as we were at my Grandad's 100th Birthday the day they were released . I've told DH he can go if we can't get another but it's in my name so may need to speak to guest services.

We went to Epcot after Hollywood Studios but I think all we had there was Iced water which we asked for in Electric Umbrella.

Dinner was back at El Mercado. DH got his and DD'S whilst I got mine. DH had Yukatan Roast Chicken, DD had chicken nuggets with wedges and I had Nachos. I had no jalapenos and asked for a bit of the spicy beef on the side. They gave me a massive pot of it. We got Strawberries and Grapes to take back to the room and DH had a beer.

3 QS credits used

TOTAL
6 QS CREDITS USED 30 QS REMAINING
3 SNACK CREDITS USED 43 SNACKS REMAINING

Edited at 08:27 PM.
Orlando 2004 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Monday 19th August was Magic Kingdom. We got there just after 9. DD had a banana whilst we were waiting for the bus and I had a Frosties bar in the park. DH headed to Main Street Bakery where he got a Frappe Mocha.

1 snack credit

Later we went to Pinocchios. We had 2 x breadsticks and marinara sauce to share. DH had coke and we got some iced water.

3 snack credits used

Lunch was at Cosmic Ray's. We weren't too hungry so got 1 Chicken nuggets and Fries with a Sprite and 1 chilli cheese fries. I think this should have been 1 QS and 1 Snack but it seemed to go through as 1 QS
We got some salad and onion bits from the toppings bar.

1 QS credit used

Dinner was at El Mercado yet again! DH and DD had burgers and I had Yukatan Chicken with no veg or cornbread. They did say I could have an extra side from another counter but I didn't bother. We had 2 beers ( 1 for DH to put in the fridge for later) and 1 milk for DD to have with cereal the next day.

3 QS used

We then got 1 chocolate oreo cake, 1 vanilla cake and 1 soft serve ice cream.

3 snacks used

TOTAL USED
4 QS USED 26 QS REMAINING
7 SNACKS USED (SHOULD HAVE BEEN 8) 36 REMAINING

Edited at 02:17 PM.
Orlando 2004 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

Tuesday 20th August
I woke early but had a lie in till gone 9. DD had cereal

DH had a cereal bar and we both finished our cakes.

We went to the dig site pool for a bit. I finished some grapes we had and had these.

I took DD to El Mercado whilst DH went to the quiet pool. DD had burger and fries whilst I got a side of fries. I got some grapes to take back to the fridge.

I struggled with the fries and ended up putting them in a to go tub to take back for DH to finish. Just not hungry!

1 QS credit used
1 Snack credit used

Went to Epcot late afternoon. Got there just as it started raining but thankfully it didn't last long.

DH got a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappe. He thought this was really good.

Lotus Blossom cafe
I got the Orange Chicken and DH got the Sichuan Spicy chicken. We got a Jasmine beer and Foo beer for DH. Again no ID needed. We also got some iced water. DD tried a bit of DH's chicken and had some of our rice. It was ok but I think DH's was a bit dry and he should have had some of my sauce. Not sure we'd rush back. If we did it would probably be just me eating and as it would be OOP I'd probably have a kids sweet n sour chicken.

2 QS credits used

Later we got 2 x Fish and Chips in the UK and another 2 beers. DH forgot to get iced water and as there were long queues he ended up buying a bottle of Dasani at Joffrey's.

2 QS credits used
1 snack credit

TOTAL FOR DAY
5 QS CREDITS USED
3 SNACK CREDITS USED

Old 21 Aug 19, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Catching up, food looks good. I do like the meatloaf at WPE, it’s nice to see we aren’t the only ones who seem to have a lot of chicken tenders/nuggets/fingers!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Enjoying your updates
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Catching up, food looks good. I do like the meatloaf at WPE, it’s nice to see we aren’t the only ones who seem to have a lot of chicken tenders/nuggets/fingers!
I think you might find chicken tenders feature again when I post tomorrow. 😂
Old 21 Aug 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

The orange chicken looks lovely.Dont you hate it when they don’t ask for ID! Last year at Halloween horror nights dh ordered 2 drinks ...the barman asked who the other one was for then took one look at my face and sadi “yeah that’s fine “ 😂😂😂
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
The orange chicken looks lovely.Dont you hate it when they don’t ask for ID! Last year at Halloween horror nights dh ordered 2 drinks ...the barman asked who the other one was for then took one look at my face and sadi “yeah that’s fine “ 😂😂😂
😂 That made me laugh. I rarely drink anyway but had my ID ready.