Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 21 Sep 19, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Free all day dining at SeaWorld!

Finally bitten the bullet and bought one day SeaWorld tickets from the US site - $84.99 and included free all day dining - I know this gets mixed reviews but going to give it my all and try and eat $84.99 worth of food so it feels like I got into Seaworld for free!
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Rik666
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Think I'm gonna go for it too. It's included at discovery cove, so that's a day of munchies sorted too.
Extra $19 for beer too, which is awesome too.
Beer festival at SeaWorld too
Rik666 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Originally Posted by guinness_79 View Post
Finally bitten the bullet and bought one day SeaWorld tickets from the US site - $84.99 and included free all day dining - I know this gets mixed reviews but going to give it my all and try and eat $84.99 worth of food so it feels like I got into Seaworld for free!
That tickled me because it's the kind of thing i would do

The family would be rolling me out of there and then i'd moan all holiday when i don't fit on the rides
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
A burger meal with a drink was probably about $15-16 last week, so you could have a couple of meals there, one early and one just before you leave, and make up loads on drinks and snacks.
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Astrid
Imagineer

Astrid's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I had the free all day dining included in my Seaworld ticket too and thought it was good value. I had a sit down breakfast at Seafire Grill and there was hardly anyone in there, in fact the server gave my friend (who didn't have all day dining) a free coffee!

Lunch was a very nice beef filled panini and crisps (chips!) with a drink, another drink and cookies later on in the afternoon and then a huge portion of chicken strips and fries with another large drink and cookies to end the day.

I could have taken advantage and gone every hour to get more but when I tried to just get a drink at one place they were bemused that I didn't want to take all the other extras I was entitled too!

Enjoy

October '89 - Quality Inn; March '99 & March '01 - Comfort Inn LBV; March '02 - ASMu; May '03 - Royal Plaza, Hard Rock & Polynesian;
December '03 - Grand Marriot, Hard Rock & Dolphin; May '04 - Dolphin & WDW Yacht Club
October '05 - Hard Rock & Villa; May/June '07 - Villa & RPH; Feb '09 - Villa; Oct/Nov '13 - Villa
April '18 - Hard Rock; Sept ‘19 - Villa
Astrid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
CaliforniaKid
Helping Mickey

Mobile

We paid about $80 each for all-day dine back in 2017 and was fantastic value. Food quality was surprisingly very good. Remember eating at Expedition Cafe and the restaurant that is now Seafare Grill, sure it had a different name a couple of years ago.
CaliforniaKid is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Tynxuk
Very Serious Dibber

we got free dining with a hotel package on Seaworld website, 3 nights Springhill Suites, length of stay seaworld ticket (looks to be a 14 day ticket but worst case senario its 4 days including check in day) and added Busch Gardens Tampa length of stay with One All-Day Dining (again looks to be a 14 day ticket) for $30 each so total for a family of 5 ages 10+ $1390. We will have to pay $10 a night parking at the hotel but get free parking at SW and discounts on food during our paying OOP days, hoping an upgrade for one to an AP will be reasonable enough to get the photo pass cheaper.
2021?
Tynxuk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Bayshore
Imagineer

Bayshore's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
@Tynxuk - even better if it's SS at Seaworld they give free fast passes for SW. They're not unlimited use, it's once per ride but great all the same. You can pick up the passes at the concierge in the lobby the day before or the morning you're going either.

They say they have a limited amount to give out each day but we've used them a few times we stayed and never been told they were all gone.
Bayshore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 19, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Frostie13
Earning More Ears

Hi,
Can I just ask, can you only get free dining if you buy seaworld only tickets? or is there an option for this if you do the seaward, Busch gardens and aquatic tickets?

2013 - Southern dunes Villa
2016 - Highlands Reserve Villa
2019 - Highlands Reserve Villa
2022 - Counting down the days!
Frostie13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 19, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

You can buy these separately, attraction tickets do them for £32 each. Expedia was offering a few months ago with all day dine at the 3 parks but the offer has now expired.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List