Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 4 Aug 19, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Laurabelle84
Excited about Disney

Thanks for your replies everyone, definitely have us some ideas!

Originally Posted by loola30 View Post
What about hiring a decent make of buggy instead? You can get a mini jogger GT for about £60 for 2 weeks rental. No worries then about taking your own, buying something that may be flimsy or paying out a lot for Disney strollers?
Do you have any suggestions of hire places? Everywhere I looked was $100+ for 2 weeks

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Will you not need one for the airport incase he’s tired or delays
I think he’ll be fine at the airport. All the planes will keep him occupied I’m sure (LOOOVEES planes). He doesn’t use a buggy here really it’s just for the holiday.

Originally Posted by ElsasGloves View Post
I recommend the strollers they sell at Disney itself - we bought one in the magic kingdom for my 4 year old as she couldn’t manage all the walking. It was great - lightweight, reclined, had a hood for sun protection and a basket plus cup holder! All for the bargain price of $50.
Best fifty bucks we spent all trip.
Was that recently? Sounds like a great tip

Xx
Laurabelle84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 19, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

This is the company we used for our double baby jogger when we went a couple of years back. I think they come out at about $110 for 2 weeks hire for a GT mini single. They are based in Kissimmee so we just collected from the store, but they can deliver to villas in the area for free too.

simplestrollerrental/

I think it was picking up my previous customer discount code though, making it appear a bit cheaper. You're welcome to use it though if you go ahead. Just PM me and I'll send it across to you - it gives you 15% off rentals.
Old 13 Aug 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Laurabelle84 View Post
Thanks for your replies everyone, definitely have us some ideas!

Do you have any suggestions of hire places? Everywhere I looked was $100+ for 2 weeks

I think he’ll be fine at the airport. All the planes will keep him occupied I’m sure (LOOOVEES planes). He doesn’t use a buggy here really it’s just for the holiday.

Was that recently? Sounds like a great tip

Xx
To be fair, it was two years ago now but this year I saw quite a few of the strollers around the parks so I think they do still sell them
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

kolcraft/product/kol...ella-stroller/

This is a link to the strollers they sell. You can get them in the theme parks (head to the baby care centres) and they also have them in most Disney resort hotel gift shops as well.
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List