Notices

Old 19 Aug 19, 02:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

Our Ohana Trip Florida Aug 19 - Sun, Day 3

So today we had a lie in which I think was needed!

We went and got some refills in our mugs, had some fruit and cereal we got from Walmart and got ready.

We headed to animal kingdom for 11ish so we could have a try and have some photo pass pictures before our dining reservation in tusker house at 11.45.

I didn't bother taking pictures of random food mixtures but the buffet was nice. There was roast ham and salmon then all the other sides. There was some lovely coconut shrimp too. Loads of breads and fruit then a pudding section.

Next up was the lion king show.

Lee and Mia love this film, they went to see the new version just before coming.

I had forgotten how good it was. Disney really do shows well!

After that we made our way around to Dino land where the girls road this and made some on trades.

Then we watched the 3.30 Nemo show. This is my favourite 😍

Everyone was blown away but both shows we watched.

We watched the show and enjoyed a frozen lemonade with a snack credit.

We saw Kevin walking around.

Then went on a bug's Life. This did not go well!

When we visited in 2013 Mia was only 3 and had a melt down seeing the first spider so we had to walk out. This time she stuck it out but we had tears! From her and Chloe. Theo seemed to do well until the pick in the back and he had a total melt down. So much so that his dad had to leave the park with him.

It was a girls afternoon and my DH of course!

We met dug and Russell which was really nice. The photo pass took 22 pictures! So some lovely ones to pick from for their autograph book.

I don't think I said before but we had lovely autograph books in the character warehouse for $2.99.

We watched the African acrobatics show, very impressive.

We then headed over to Pandora ready for our 6.30 FP for FOP.

We had to try the night blossom here which we all enjoyed. The balls on top were so random yet refreshing.

We then went into Satu'li canteen for some dinner.

My mother had the chili shrimp on salad.

I had the chicken on salad, this was really good. You would never think you were in a theme park eating this.

Lee had the combo chicken and beef on rice. Sorry it's messy, he started eating before the pic.

Mia had cheese quesadillas and chips. Her fav meal in the USA is grilled cheese sandwiches!

Chloe has the beef on rice.

Steph had the chili shrimp on mixed veg.

Everyone really enjoyed this meal and considering they were QS it was well worth a visit.

I had the sangria with mine and this was super tasty too!

After food we checked the wait times for Navi River journey and it was 25 mins so we headed for the queue.

I don't think it even took 20 mins and we were on the boat. This was really relaxing and calming. I don't think it should be a tier one and isn't worth getting if you do have a choice between this and FOP. if the queue is short enough or there are no FOP then go for it.

We made it home by 9.10, showers and PJ's and dibb report writing. Bed now before a water park in the am followed by fantasmic dinner package and PM in HS.

Thanks for reading!

2004 / 2009/ 2009/ 2013 Mia's first visit to Disney / 2014 Orlando & Clearwater / 2016 Our wedding! Orlando & St Pete's - Photo trippie done / May 2018 Orlando & Fort Myers beach on Estero Island/ 2019 Big family Disney trip/ 2020 sneaky week
Larajp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 03:14 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Larajp - 19 Aug 19 3:14 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List