Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 8 Sep 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Vikkicat View Post
wow! thanks STUBBS... didn't realise its 99euro now! not been to DLP in a while and even WDW prices aren't this much!
we have the plus level, so more then €39 is a lot of money (there will be 10 of us too!)
will rethink - thx
No worries - the plus vouchers are worth €37 for adults and €18 for kids.

So for adults Inventions Sunday brunch would be €62 extra or for all other days €32 extra.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
cairn114
Excited about Disney

Sorry to jump in but looking on the DLP website at meal plans, it says that a Premium plan is valid for set menus and a la carte. Presumably this means you are able to choose whichever starter, main and dessert you want, or am I interpreting it wrong?
cairn114 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
wdwsurprise
Trying for More Ears

I may be wrong, but my understanding was that if there is a set menu, the plan is valid for that only, otherwise, if no set menu, then you can order a la carte up to the value. Thats why I wasn't sure if you could use for A la Carte when there is a set menu...
wdwsurprise is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I think some restaurants have a set menu for plus, but then allow a la carte for premium. I'm not definite, but I think silver spur might be one that does that. The menu will have a premium dining symbol by each course if that's the case. But as the previous poster said, if there's a premium set menu, I'm pretty sure that's the options available. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vikkicat View Post
sorry to hijack, if we used a 'dinner' voucher at the Sunday brunch at innoventions (we r staying in Newport bay) and the brunch costs 69 euro an adult, we only pay the additional which would be 9euro?
Brunch at Inventions is 99 Euros now, so it would be around 39 extra per person.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cairn114 View Post
Sorry to jump in but looking on the DLP website at meal plans, it says that a Premium plan is valid for set menus and a la carte. Presumably this means you are able to choose whichever starter, main and dessert you want, or am I interpreting it wrong?
As SarryB says, it depends on the restaurant, and it’s generally plus level restaurants that offer a plus level set menu, or premium dining a la carte. Captain Jack’s is another restaurant that works like this.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Just a heads up that Walt's is closed for at least 2 months. DLP are being very cagey about it, and rumours are spreading that it is closed for good. However, these are just rumours, no-one knows anything for sure.

I really hope it doesn't close for good. On our first visit - a day trip from Paris in 2000 - we ate there and completely fell in love with the place.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Just a heads up that Walt's is closed for at least 2 months. DLP are being very cagey about it, and rumours are spreading that it is closed for good. However, these are just rumours, no-one knows anything for sure.

I really hope it doesn't close for good. On our first visit - a day trip from Paris in 2000 - we ate there and completely fell in love with the place.
The rumour mill is definitely in full flow with this one - so many people have opinions about what's happening but as you say there's been no official word from DLP to silence the rumours!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List