Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 23 Aug 19, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
sunnysandra
Very Serious Dibber

Renewing vows - help please

We are celebrating our 35 anniversary next year and would like to renew our vows while staying at universal big question is where do I start? Has anyone done this ?
sunnysandra is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
RC22
Very Serious Dibber

Not Irlando but as part of our NY/Orlando trip 5yrs ago for our tenth anniversary I arranged a surprise renewal of our vows in Central Park.

I googled and looked through a few and checked reviews etc until I found a lady with good reviews sent her an email and took it from there. Was all fairly easy to sort and it went swimmingly.

I did a quick search for ‘renewing vows Orlando’ and there’s agencies and independents and also some Trip Advisor reports/reviews. Hopefully someine on here has some Dibber advice but if not I’d be going through some of those reviews in the search until I found someone I liked the look of 👍🏻
March 2010 I-Drive Quality Inn International Nov 2011 I-Drive Homewood Suites Oct 2012 The Dibb fave Coral's Villa Lindfields Aug 2013 Blue Heron Resort Aug 2014 NY & Orlando Cane Island 10yr Wedding Anniversary., Oct 2016 Windsor Palms, Royal Pacific and Disney Dream Cruise , Aug 2017 Emerald Island Oct 2019 Emerald Island & Vero Beach Aug 22 Glenbrook villa The First Bite That Gets You Hooked. Trip Report
RC22 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Summerlou6
New Poster (2)

Mobile

We are renewing are vows in October for are 20th anniversary,ceremony at paradise cove booked throw crownline weddings,meal at

raglan road and then on to aDisney fireworks cruise just looking for a dress now only 62 days to go
Summerlou6 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 06:55 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Wileycoyote got married and had photos taken in portofino bay about 5 years ago I'd guess. Have a hunt down of her trippie for ideas?
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu77
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by sunnysandra View Post
We are celebrating our 35 anniversary next year and would like to renew our vows while staying at universal big question is where do I start? Has anyone done this ?
Hi we are renewing our vows next year for our twentieth wedding anniversary, we was looking for ages and tbh it all depends on what you want to spend, have a look at wedding wire it's a great site and there's lots of things to choose from, hope this helps best wishes Stuart
Stu77 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List