Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 11 Aug 19, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Blueberry
First POST

Mobile WDW Honeymoon

Hi all,

My wife and I are heading out to WDW for our Honeymoon in a few weeks time staying at the beach club hotel and are wondering if anyone has any tips on how to make the most out of our Honeymoon experience. So far we have booked the desert cruise for the MK fireworks. Hoping Disney will be kind enough to offer a room upgrade 😂. Any advice would be much appreciated
Blueberry is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Dondy1985
I want to go now!

Make sure you ask for honeymoon badges and wear them! I had awesome experiences with the characters when I wore mine, both in the interactions and during parades. You may also get special treatment at restaurants with extra cakes etc, but this depends where you go. I loved it when I went for honeymoon, really did feel special.
Dondy1985 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyore-x
Helping Mickey

Hi,

would be great to hear what extra special things you receive as we are off on our honeymoon in December! Will definitely be getting the badges to wear!
Eeyore-x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
flang
Excited about Disney

Hi blueberry, we got married in march at WDW and stayed at port orleans. We didnt get any type of room upgrade unfortantly but did get some balloons in our room after our wedding day.
We wore the badges in the parks etc and got loads of congrats etc and did get free wine and a little celebration cake in a few of the restaurants.
To be honest, soooooo many people are celebrating at the same time as you so dont expect anything just enjoy the attention.
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

You could order a gift basket to be delivered to your room from Disney Floral and Gift disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts/ I used them for a custom basket and still use the champagne flutes now.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List