Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Unread 23 Jan 20, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
I'm pretty sure i heard somewhere that if your child is dressed in any kind of Peter pan outfit, they'll let you straight into the peter pan's flight fast pass line. Not sure how true that is. X
We have found this to be true, when dresses like Peter. Not sure about any other characters. We rope dropped Peter Pan with my son dressed as Peter, and when we got to the front they asked why we had waited in line as Peter can always have a fast pass. ...Im not sure anyone other than my son wants to ride Peter Pans Flight quite so many times as we did that day!

Just check with a CM at the fast pass queue and see what they say.

As for Tink, sadly shes not in Paris. She appears in her red coat on the back of the Christmas tree in the Christmas parade, but thats it recently!
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
2020... how many parks can we visit?
Unread 23 Jan 20, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickeyismybff View Post
We have found this to be true, when dresses like Peter. Not sure about any other characters. We rope dropped Peter Pan with my son dressed as Peter, and when we got to the front they asked why we had waited in line as Peter can always have a fast pass. ...Im not sure anyone other than my son wants to ride Peter Pans Flight quite so many times as we did that day!

Just check with a CM at the fast pass queue and see what they say.

As for Tink, sadly shes not in Paris. She appears in her red coat on the back of the Christmas tree in the Christmas parade, but thats it recently!
Weve also had this every time. We have been pulled out of the line to collect fast passes and told that TinkerBell doesnt need a fast pass - that time was especially good, as the FPs were for three hours later, and the FP line only had one family in it, so we pretty much walked straight onto the ride!

Another time, we got told off (in a nice way!) for having FPs when we had TinkerBell with us, and told that we should just go straight to the FP queue with her next time. The CM came running after us after we thanked him for his advice, and gave us handwritten and signed paper FPs to enter Dumbo from the ride exit. We loved that, as Dumbo doesnt have real FPs, and the queue was never below 90 mins while we were there.

p.s. Its worth your dd dressing up anyway, as the CMs made so much fuss of our little Clochette / TinkerBell, and she loved it!

Edited at 06:41 PM.
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Waiting to make memories in WDW
Unread 24 Jan 20, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Imagineer

Mobile

This is great, weve been trying her dresses on today and her Tink one fits over her coat so shes happy...this is her having the courage to fly!

WDW - Oct 2010 - SSR, Sept/Oct 2011 - I-Drive, May 2015 - OKW

DLP - Dec 2013, Jan 2015 - Cheyenne
vickitoria10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Giving Efteling a whirl!
Unread 24 Jan 20, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vickitoria10 View Post
This is great, weve been trying her dresses on today and her Tink one fits over her coat so shes happy...this is her having the courage to fly!

Aww she looks perfect, theyll love her!