Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports
Unread 23 Dec 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So our first night was in a restaurant called aqua this was one of the included restaurants on the ship we also had booked the equivalent of 4 signature restaurants which had pre paid for with a dining package I think it was about 130 each for the package for 4 restaurants.
So to start DS and I had Cesar salad

Dh has bruschetta

I had a strawberry daiquiri and dh had a corona

Followed by mostly strip steaks with peppercorn sauce

Pork loin for dh
Not many takers for pudding as we were feeling v tired
One apple strudel and icecream

The meal was very nice the ship was full so you did feel like they were churning through the numbers of guests as quickly as possible. But all in all a good meal
Here are some pics outside our windows we didnt book a balcony as I was terrified the kids would sleepwalk and fall overboard 😆
We also went out and under an amazing bridge called the skyway I believe it must have been enormous to accommodate the ship it changes colour all the time

This is the room made up in 2 beds the kids all had to share but it was fine our bed was so comfy

Unread 24 Dec 19, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
Imagineer

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

The food looks nice on the ship. Dont worry about keeping up with the food report. Enjoy your holiday. Where are you off to tomorrow for Christmas Day?
Unread 24 Dec 19, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
The food looks nice on the ship. Dont worry about keeping up with the food report. Enjoy your holiday. Where are you off to tomorrow for Christmas Day?
We are going to Epcot today for the candlelight Processional and tomorrow we have a Christmas Brunch at the Yacht Club and then into Hollywood Studios xxx
Unread 24 Dec 19, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
Imagineer

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
We are going to Epcot today for the candlelight Processional and tomorrow we have a Christmas Brunch at the Yacht Club and then into Hollywood Studios xxx
Sounds like a lovely couple of days. Enjoy.
Unread 24 Dec 19, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I think I will add Disney now and show the food options on the ship at the end just so I can remember everything
So we arrived at Coronado Springs this is such a lovely resort really pleased the rooms are great very modern the bathroom is fab.

Dinner tonight Toledo on floor 16
Unread 24 Jan 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

whooo apologies for the delay life is back to normal, and my tax return is done so i am back on the food report xx
Unread 24 Jan 20, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

A great 1ts service credit restaurants highly recommend the Dahlia bar opposite is also very nice for a pre dinner drink plus there is a large balcony with seating to sit outside on.
So we were on the deluxe dining plan I had paid for it for 3 of us and the other 3 of us shared the credits, so we had starters included in the plan.
I had a margarita to drink dh standard corona

Whats not to like ...

Starters tonight

Garlic Shrimps ds enjoyed these

Hot Olives my 12 year old chose these this was a huge portion plenty for 6 of us they were better as they cooled down as they had a much stronger flavour hot

Prosciutto &Melon for me and dh

Savoury Churros these were huge and quite a strong cayenne pepper flavour ds and dd liked them

Mains
So you could share the 28oz Rib Eye between 2 and choose 2 sides so four us went for this this
It also came with a candle that was made of beef fat to pour over your meat should you wish to 😳

Braised Gigante Beans & Patatas Bravas

Hangar Steak

Chicken Braised in sherry
Deserts were
the Toledo Tapas Bar a desert of four flavours as you move along the bar coffee,crunchy chocolate, raspberry mousse and lemon curd

Chocolate Advocado Mousse
These were both delicious, we had a great meal here and would highly recommend we eat here later in the holiday, the bill came to about $500 which if paying for in real money seemed very expensive but if you are on the dining plan go for it..

Edited at 07:35 PM.
Jaspercat10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
On our way back..
Unread 25 Jan 20, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

So glad you got your tax return sorted! Ive been waiting to hear about the rest of your trip.