Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Jan 20, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Mobile

Caveman room... we stayed one night in 2016. Loved this room.

We booked as far out as we possibly could to get our choice of room. Just checked back on emails and we booked 5th Feb for 3rd August. So approx 6 months out.

We researched most rooms and made choice from this.
Old 6 Jan 20, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
You have made me smile tonight
You are so like me(and many Dibbers) as soon as one holiday is booked you are on to the next
I’ve got 2021and 22 in my head planned ha ha
I love Cornishfrog trippie/advice aswell
Ha! Thank you.
Yes it keeps me going as we love to have something to look forward to! We booked Orlando last April for this July so I’m always a year ahead if myself!
I obviously won’t be able to get flights till about August but that’s fine as we’ll just be back but would love to make a start getting a plan together for next year! We know where we want to go it’s just figuring everything out & what days we’ll be in certain places! Where you thinking for the next 2 years then?!
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by TinkerBabe View Post
We loved our stay at the Madonna inn. We also really enjoyed San Luis Obispo and if you happen to be staying on a Thursday, you can visit the SLO farmers market downtown, which was brilliant! Live music, beers stalls and street food- we had the best ribs and tri tip steak we’ve ever tasted! Great atmosphere and a nice experience, it was a mix of tourists and locals and we were so glad we discovered it by chance. You can google San Luis Obispo Farmers Market and it will give you more info and details of the music artists who are performing. It’s all free by the way 😊
Sounds amazing! Thanks I’ll do just that😊

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
Caveman room... we stayed one night in 2016. Loved this room.

We booked as far out as we possibly could to get our choice of room. Just checked back on emails and we booked 5th Feb for 3rd August. So approx 6 months out.

We researched most rooms and made choice from this.
Yes hubby liked that one as we’ve watched a few videos now of certain rooms! I love the waterfall & the waterfall shower too! I also like the rock bottom & gypsie rock room too & the very over the top Madonna room! Decisions decisions!
Old 6 Jan 20, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Yes hubby liked that one as we’ve watched a few videos now of certain rooms! I love the waterfall & the waterfall shower too! I also like the rock bottom & gypsie rock room too & the very over the top Madonna room! Decisions decisions!
Not the best pictures, but here is the link to the part on trippie when we stayed at Madonna Inn.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...8#post12123548
Old 6 Jan 20, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
Not the best pictures, but here is the link to the part on trippie when we stayed at Madonna Inn.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...8#post12123548
Oh wow! It looks great! I’m off to give it all a read on my lunch break! Thank you 😊

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
Old 6 Jan 20, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Ha! Thank you.
Yes it keeps me going as we love to have something to look forward to! We booked Orlando last April for this July so I’m always a year ahead if myself!
I obviously won’t be able to get flights till about August but that’s fine as we’ll just be back but would love to make a start getting a plan together for next year! We know where we want to go it’s just figuring everything out & what days we’ll be in certain places! Where you thinking for the next 2 years then?!
Another Cali roadtrip
Canada
Japan
Cruise and full on WDW
Would like to complete the 6 park challenge too
These are just to start and when you read the trip reports you realise you could divert here and there
Tbh I am constantly looking and I would also like to do Croatia... I am holiday greedy and should be grateful we can go on a nice holiday every year but always want to try squeeze another in ha ha. There just is not enough time and def not enough money and I am still a slave to school holidays
But it’s amazing to have things to look forward to... I wish I had stopped in this hotel last time

Edited at 07:39 PM.
Tweety1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
Another Cali roadtrip
Canada
Japan
Cruise and full on WDW
Would like to complete the 6 park challenge too
These are just to start and when you read the trip reports you realise you could divert here and there
Tbh I am constantly looking and I would also like to do Croatia... I am holiday greedy and should be grateful we can go on a nice holiday every year but always want to try squeeze another in ha ha. There just is not enough time and def not enough money and I am still a slave to school holidays
But it’s amazing to have things to look forward to... I wish I had stopped in this hotel last time
Sounds amazing! I hope you have fun planning 👌🏻

✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021