Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 3 Mar 21, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Frogwell
I want to go now!

Advice needed on park days

Hey all
Booked yet again this time for January 22 third time lucky - not coveted by zen guarantee so bit of a leap of faith. Going with 7, 9 and 11yo girls staying in contemporary resort

My q is about the days I’ve booked for each park wanted a bit of advice in case I could do it better:
Mon 10 Jan arrive afternoon Magic Kingdom or just chill at hotel or bit of both
Tues 11 Jan MK
Weds 12 Jan MK
Thurs 13 Jan AK
Friday 14 Jan Epcot
Saturday 16 Jan HS
Sunday 17 Jan HS or Universal - staying Loews pacific 2 nights so get express passes
Monday 18 Jan Universal
Tuesday 19 Jan Universal but leave for airport 6pm

Any thoughts very welcome trying to do it in the least queuing way 😆 kids aren’t fussed about big scary rides or Star Wars. It’s a bit hard to plan when you aren’t sure about early magic hours etc but I guess I could try to move the days round once those details get released. Anybody know when they get released?

Last time I went 15 years ago you just turned up, things have changed 😆 military operation now isn’t it!
Frogwell is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by Frogwell View Post
Last time I went 15 years ago you just turned up, things have changed 😆 military operation now isn’t it!
Well, strangely it is pretty much a case of "just turning up" again right now with no FastPasses etc in operation!

I would mix the parks around a bit rather than visiting MK on 2-3 days in a row, so you get some variety and this will allow some flexibility later on should you actually find you want a second day at AK rather than MK, or some other option.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

As the park hopping is back (after 1400 you can go to another park provided you’ve visited the park you booked for... and the one you want to go to has capacity), it’s definitely worth considering giving a bit more time to Epcot. Festival of the Arts will be on - there are lots of food booths to try and the activities for kids (and adults) are really fun. It’s just a really vibrant park during that festival so certainly worth looking into 😊
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Frogwell
I want to go now!

Guessing by then fast passes will be back which I’m kind of dreading cause it’s a lot more complicated than it was last time we went to DLP when you just shoved your ticket into the machine and they popped out 😬😬😬 booking dining looks even more of a mission!
Old 3 Mar 21, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Frogwell
I want to go now!

Oh wow wasn’t sure if park hopping would be back, that will be handy!
Old 3 Mar 21, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
JaguarSkills
Proud to wear my Ears

If I was doing 9 days I would probably pick either the Universal / Disney parks as it's a lot of money to spend a short period of time in each.
JaguarSkills is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
m2k00
Apprentice Imagineer

Disney have announced extra magic hrs won't be back. They are being replaced with early theme park entry and onsite guests will be able to enter any of the 4 parks 30 minutes before standard opening. So you don't need to plan days around which parks have extra magic hrs as you will able to enter any park 30 mins before.
m2k00 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

Hi there just a quickie,Your 1st and last days look a little tight for time.Are you saying you are flying in on Monday,and hoping to be in MK after lunch,and then going to Universal for your last day,then travel around 6ish to be in the airport for the flight home,personally I think you need to check landing,and take off times,hate you to be disappointed.
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Frogwell
I want to go now!

We’re doing a week in keys and sanibel etc before the Orlando week last day will be a kind of filler day so it hopefully won’t matter if flights change too much 😬