Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 20 Apr 21, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kk20 View Post
going by the pricing this year, we are looking at another Japan trip. since we have a good idea how we get around and what we want to do we can be a little leaner.

unless DLP starys having offers again we will relegate DLP to a visit when we are foing other things in France.
Yeah, prices have increased so much since our 2019 visit. If there are no good offers we might book Efteling in Holland instead and save Disney for our WDW trip in 2023.
Would love to do Japan when the children are a little older.
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 21, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Not much longer left of April!
Really hope they release dates soon.

Does everyone think there'll be some special offers? Like maybe free dining?
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
sliveredge
I want to go now!

Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
Not much longer left of April!
Really hope they release dates soon.

Does everyone think there'll be some special offers? Like maybe free dining?
I spoke with them the other day as the reminding money was due on the booking this week. They will not be releasing dates prices for booking past end of feb next year until they re open this year and could not give any idea of that. I’ve pushed back to February halfterm with the free upgrade to newport bay and keeping free half board etc. might try to push again to summer 2022 if they allow once dates are released
sliveredge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sliveredge View Post
I spoke with them the other day as the reminding money was due on the booking this week. They will not be releasing dates prices for booking past end of feb next year until they re open this year and could not give any idea of that. I’ve pushed back to February halfterm with the free upgrade to newport bay and keeping free half board etc. might try to push again to summer 2022 if they allow once dates are released
Ah ok...thank you for that. Just got to keep waiting then for now. X
Old 25 May 21, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Now we have an opening date, hopefully Summer 2022 will be ready to book by the end of next month 😀
Old 25 May 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
fiendj
Getting Excited

I posted this in another thread but, according to the temporary booking terms and conditions, dates beyond march next year will be open from 29th June.
The date was really nestled in there when I was looking at our rebooking options.

"You can also rebook at current market available price for arrivals from 31 March 2022 onwards (sales to open from 29 June 2021)."

Edited at 09:58 PM.
fiendj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 21, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by fiendj View Post
I posted this in another thread but, according to the temporary booking terms and conditions, dates beyond march next year will be open from 29th June.
The date was really nestled in there when I was looking at our rebooking options.

"You can also rebook at current market available price for arrivals from 31 March 2022 onwards (sales to open from 29 June 2021)."
Exciting stuff! Can't wait to get booked so we can start planning
Old 29 May 21, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
dancingelkhound
Excited about Disney

I’m hoping to persuade DH to book for May 2022. We had a May 2020 booked but had to cancel. My five year old is desperate to get back to DLP and my one year old was born two weeks before lockdown so has never been.
dancingelkhound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
O adventurez
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

We are hoping to book for May 2022,

Our little one was born a few weeks into the first lockdown to we can’t wait to get her first trip booked.

Our teens are desperate to be back as well.
O adventurez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

I’m joining this thread as it’s my sons 18th next April, and I’m thinking of paying for him and his girlfriend to go as a surprise birthday present - my parents did exactly the same thing for me & my boyfriend (now DH) the year DLP opened, so I thought it would be a nice sort of tradition! 😊
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List