Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Apr 17, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Remember the tango advert? " you know when you've been tangoed!" Banned from replicating the slap at school😂
Old 28 Apr 17, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

Laughing at the old Xmas decs. The 'elves' found a box and decorated the playroom at my sisters house when they were our seeing Santa last year. The kids loved it, as did the elves - my parents, me and my DD
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Strangely I was thinking about this tonight.

Went to my local chinese. They have a new menu with deep fried mushrooms.
From about the age of 15-19 every time we went out at home we would always walk up the big hill home with a packet of deep fried mushrooms and they kept us warm and toasty to the top.

So tonight I abandoned all thoughts of mongolian chicken and ordered fried mushrooms.

The smell was gorgeous so I sneaked one in whilst walking to the car, as the boiling hot juicy crispy battery loveliness seeped into my bones I couldnt help remembering all those fun times.

So much so that my memory needed prompting with another 2 or 3 mushrooms in the car on the way home. Then another one in the car on the drive.

Then I decided they were foul and stuck the rest of the pack in the bin.

I look forward to eating them and reminiscing again in another 25 years.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 17, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
Strangely I was thinking about this tonight.

Went to my local chinese. They have a new menu with deep fried mushrooms.
From about the age of 15-19 every time we went out at home we would always walk up the big hill home with a packet of deep fried mushrooms and they kept us warm and toasty to the top.

So tonight I abandoned all thoughts of mongolian chicken and ordered fried mushrooms.

The smell was gorgeous so I sneaked one in whilst walking to the car, as the boiling hot juicy crispy battery loveliness seeped into my bones I couldnt help remembering all those fun times.

So much so that my memory needed prompting with another 2 or 3 mushrooms in the car on the way home. Then another one in the car on the drive.

Then I decided they were foul and stuck the rest of the pack in the bin.

I look forward to eating them and reminiscing again in another 25 years.
Funny you saying that about the mushrooms, I used to have a chow mein sometimes as a treat for my lunch at work, bought from the Chinese just down the road from where I worked .this was back in the very early 70's and it was bloody delicious, they just don't taste the same anymore, I still like a chow mein but they are nowhere near as good as they used to be , so I can relate to your mushroom story .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 17, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DS3 partner is 21 in a couple of weeks they have know each other from mum and toddlers we were looking out photos for the party have one of her inthe Silver Cross Navy Coach built pram and funny enough we just paid a deposit on the same flipping pram as she wants a proper pram net hers and his cost less than the deposit we paid
Can't wait to push it though
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 17, 02:00 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
This thread has been automatically closed.

You will find the new thread created by clicking HERE.
soooexcited! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread