Notices

View Poll Results: Best Character Breakfast?
Cape May Cafe 6 4.84%
'Ohana 7 5.65%
Chef Mickey's 14 11.29%
1900 Park Fare 14 11.29%
Crystal Palace 27 21.77%
Cinderella's Royal Table 3 2.42%
Tusker House 35 28.23%
Garden Grill 15 12.10%
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall 3 2.42%
Hollywood & Vine 0 0%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13 Jun 19, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Has anyone done ‘Ohana recently? I’m hearing mixed reviews.
Old 13 Jun 19, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
We did it last month with an ADR of 1005. We didn't get a table until 1050 and had finished eating by 1215 without seeing Stitch or having the parade around the tables. We got fed up of waiting and left - and cancelled our next ADR for the restaurant.

It may be OK if you can get an early reservation, but the later ones are not worth it. The staff were also being rather grumpy to those waiting saying that they should have booked an earlier time if they didn't want to wait.

We have decided to avoid it in the future. We went and met Stitch in Tomorrowland and had a much better interaction.
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rabel View Post
We did it last month with an ADR of 1005. We didn't get a table until 1050 and had finished eating by 1215 without seeing Stitch or having the parade around the tables. We got fed up of waiting and left - and cancelled our next ADR for the restaurant.

It may be OK if you can get an early reservation, but the later ones are not worth it. The staff were also being rather grumpy to those waiting saying that they should have booked an earlier time if they didn't want to wait.

We have decided to avoid it in the future. We went and met Stitch in Tomorrowland and had a much better interaction.
Sorry to hear that 😬
Old 16 Jun 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
grinner82
Imagineer

grinner82's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 19
Guidebook Photos: 83
Guidebook Reviews: 10
Did it in 2017 ( is that recent?) I have not booked for August. We went for Breakfast and having heard rave reviews and its the Poly as well I thought it would have been a lot better than it was.

Was cool to see Stitch , but he did not come round, was just a photo shoot. Some others did though.
The food was a platter style, which was ok but not the best. We had to asked more than once for a drink refill. The server was uninterested ( which I know can happen anywhere)

Basically is was ok but had I had to pay for it ( was on the DDP) I would have been very disappointed. I would not go there again personally.
Old 18 Jun 19, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Havnt been since 2017 but my vote is 1900 park fare thought the food was really good and the characters were great. We were very disappointed with tusker house but we were put in a side room and pretty much forgotten about. All our server did was put a jug of jungle juice on the table and then didnt really see her and as we were a party of 10 she got a very healthy tip for very minimal work- im wiser now and wont be letting that happen again!

Edited at 07:48 AM.
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

We did O’Hana a couple of weeks ago on the Saturday of Presidents Weekend and thought it was great! We had a 10.30am booking and got there on time but waited around 20 minutes for our table. We were fine with that. The servers were all so polite and happy, the character interaction was fabulous! The food was standard breakfast, along with the yummy bread and juice. The skillet was replenished without asking. And the dance around the table for the younger kids was fun. I’d recommend it if your little one is into Stitch!

Edited at 11:21 AM.
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Feb 20, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I know this is an old thread so my new favourite wasn’t open to be added to the poll.

We had breakfast at Topolino last week and it was by far the best character breakfast we’ve ever done (we’ve done all the ones on the poll list)

Highly recommend others to give it a try.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Feb 20, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Here are a few pics

Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List