Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Nov 06, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Shop assistants who are too busy chatting to serve any customers waiting, really get my goat

The idiot who has just moved in, a few doors down, who persists on not using his drive, but also persists in parking on the opposite side of the road to everyone else, half on the bloomin' pavement

And the prats who don't use indicators really bug me too

There - I feel better for that

Love Suexx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 06, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Suzieq
Oohhhh I have a BIG bugbear, its people that park in disabled parking spaces with either no blue badge, or if they have one they are not even getting out of the car, but picking an ablebodied person up.:angry:
Absolutely Suzie. And whilst we're on the subject how about all those parents who drop off on the yellow zig zags at the school gate. Often 3 in a row. And hazard warning lights DO NOT mean you're exempt.

Aah, feel better now
Old 15 Nov 06, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh you've got me started now.

What really annoys me is people who go against all the laws of common sense and then when something goes wrong they are outraged.

eg. the guy outside my work who had no insurance on his motorbike which the police seased who then had a crowd of people round him harrassing the police and saying what a shame it was. Every person in this land knows they have to have insurance - if you don't you know the risks. It would be different if one of these helpful citizens had been hit by the uninsured driver and been left with a big bill.

Another thing is that I live near Blackpool which has a vast seafront and over the years a few young people after a skin full have jumped into the sea and drowned. There is now a petition from one of the parents that the whole length of the sea front should have full secure barriers and not the chains and many warning signs that are there at present at great expense to us locals. I know that no matter how much I have had to drink...if I jump into a raging North Sea...I will drown.

Oooh I feel soo much better now.

the melster
Old 15 Nov 06, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post

I hate the selfish b**stards at Tesco who park in the parent and child spaces when they have no children. We end up having to park miles away when they are too ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ lazy to read!
Old 15 Nov 06, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm not going to moan cause youv'e all done it for me and everythinhg you all said i'll double it, my god there's some B****Y fools in this world who just don't give a ≈≈≈≈≈≈ about anyone else.
Old 15 Nov 06, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Great Thread Mike You can see the steam from here

Does he report them though. I do. Did one in our street the other week.
Anne you should be on the Horlicks Ad
Old 15 Nov 06, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post

The neighbours visitors who persistently park in front of my drive.

The a***s who park on pavements.

The ones who do the same at the school someone once sitting half on pavement and half on road in a nice shiny new jeep. Window was down so i decided I had to say something. " Excuse me but I am not going to walk around your car with a pram and risk mines and my babys life in the road. If i scratch your car on the way past with my pram then dont complain as you shouldnt be here anyway. and do you know you are parked on zigzags as well" The window was closed and he drove off with a scowl on his face. T****r.

No indicators? Lets play guess where your going

Bus drivers and taxis who think they own the road

People who nearly sit their cars on top of yours even when im doing 60 down a dual carriageway

I was quite pleasant this morning. Look what happened to me!
Old 15 Nov 06, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by charliesmum
I totally agree. Some nights when coming home at rush hour, I stop and let a few cars turn in front of me - then the MAN (yes, always a man) behind blasts his horn and starts waving angrily.

Do it again, and I will turn off the engine and put on my hazard lights
Hi,
I am not a driver but get passenger road rage. I think that you have hit the nail on the head and I will be telling my hubby and sons to follow your lead, with all the traffick standstills in this country, if we all let one car in front of us then it may help the flow. It also shows that we are kind human beings. Well done you.
Old 15 Nov 06, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post

I HATE MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR... :angry:

but... she was arrested last night... long story...wrestled to the ground and cuffed and thrown in the meat wagon...
Old 15 Nov 06, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma
I HATE MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR... :angry:

but... she was arrested last night... long story...wrestled to the ground and cuffed and thrown in the meat wagon...
Linda - you can't stop there - weneed more info!
Closed Thread