Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Dec 08, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
damaged
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vabeth View Post
Saw it this afternoon and thought it was fabulous!
It was slightly spoilt by the group of stupid kids sat in the row opposite us who did nothing but talk, laugh and play with their phones for the first hour! They soon shut up though when my Sister snarled a few choice words at them! She's scarier than any vampire!
We all loved it - and all fell in love with Edward - so will definitely be seeing it again!
We had that in the cinema too! So annoying! They wolf whistled when he kissed bella too! Teenagers, psssh!
Upcoming: Feb 24' - Hubby's 40th
damaged is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 08, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by damaged View Post
We had that in the cinema too! So annoying! They wolf whistled when he kissed bella too! Teenagers, psssh!
Wolf whistling? I was practically hyperventilating!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 08, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post

We saw this at the cinema at DTD last month. Absolutely loved it. Even DH really enjoyed it which amazed me as he`s not into those sort of films. Our sons loved it too. Me and DH are going to see it again after Christmas in our local cinema, and our lads are going to go and see it again on Monday with their mates. :-)
Old 21 Dec 08, 12:39 AM  
Link to this Post
mermaid
slightly serious Dibber

My daughter finished the fourth book yesterday and then went to see the film with her friends in the evening. She is so obsessed with the books she was worried the film would not be as good but she absolutely loved it and is now madly in love with Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) and she said the film made her cry
We are going to see it in the christmas holidays and really looking forward to it - I have just started fourth book

2004 Orlando/St Petes Beach 2005 Westhaven
2006 Windsor Palms 2007 Westhaven
2008 Villa Lake Berkley
mermaid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 08, 02:42 AM  
Link to this Post

It was slightly spoilt by the group of stupid kids sat in the row opposite us who did nothing but talk, laugh and play with their phones for the first hour! They soon shut up though when my Sister snarled a few choice words at them! She's scarier than any vampire!
We all loved it - and all fell in love with Edward - so will definitely be seeing it again!
So glad you enjoyed it!

Originally Posted by damaged View Post
yeps, we had alot of giggling and stuff as well.

Wolf whistling? I was practically hyperventilating!
Old 21 Dec 08, 03:11 AM  
Link to this Post
kezza12
Imagineer

kezza12's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
well i think i'll have to ask for the first book as a stocking filler cos this is the first i've heard of it and it sounds good. i did wonder what the picture in peoples signature was all about but just thought it was an American programme that wasn't out here yet but when i just Google'd it i see that it came out on Friday! the joys of being a restaurant manager at Christmas, the outside world doesn't exist for 2-3 weeks is the lead the guy that was in harry potter as cedric diggory? cos he looks familiar?

April 2003 first ever visit groveser DTD. May 2005 honeymoon Holiday inn int drive. May 2007 2nd anniversary grovesner DTD. Oct 2009 birthday LBVVResort n spa. Jan 2011 LBVVResort and spa. Nov 2011 Las Vegas and Anaheim MGM grand and Disneyland hotel May 2013 8th anniversary vista cay. Oct 2013 cheeky birthday trip No 2 enclave suites
kezza12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 08, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by kezza12 View Post
well i think i'll have to ask for the first book as a stocking filler cos this is the first i've heard of it and it sounds good. i did wonder what the picture in peoples signature was all about but just thought it was an American programme that wasn't out here yet but when i just Google'd it i see that it came out on Friday! the joys of being a restaurant manager at Christmas, the outside world doesn't exist for 2-3 weeks is the lead the guy that was in harry potter as cedric diggory? cos he looks familiar?
Yes, that`s him.
Old 21 Dec 08, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post

Glad you enjoyed it Vron.
Old 4 Jan 09, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
kezza12
Imagineer

kezza12's Reviews
Originally Posted by kezza12 View Post
OK so i got it as a stocking filler and started reading it on new years day... I'm now a quarter of the way through the second book so yep i liked it... a lot! now just trying to convince the hubby to take me to the pictures on Wednesday to see it but i have to be careful not to drool cos I'm already a little in love with Edward in the book never mind in the flesh so to speak

April 2003 first ever visit groveser DTD. May 2005 honeymoon Holiday inn int drive. May 2007 2nd anniversary grovesner DTD. Oct 2009 birthday LBVVResort n spa. Jan 2011 LBVVResort and spa. Nov 2011 Las Vegas and Anaheim MGM grand and Disneyland hotel May 2013 8th anniversary vista cay. Oct 2013 cheeky birthday trip No 2 enclave suites
kezza12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 09, 06:43 AM  
Link to this Post
moolie19
Imagineer

moolie19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I have read all four books and seen the film, and I thought they where all excellent. My sister has now seen the film about 5 times she just cant get enough of it and I have never seen her read so much so fast. So she must have liked the books too.
moolie19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread