Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Apr 14, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
blondie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by averthan View Post
Yesterday, for breakfast I had Oat so Simple porridge (used syns for the porridge and took milk from my healthy option). A banana
Lunch was a slice of thick wholemeal (from healthy option), a boiled egg and an apple
Snack - Mug shot (0 syns although some do have syns) and an apple.
Tea - Hairy Bikers Spanish Chicken - made with onions, peppers, garlic, chicken, chorizo, tomatoes (chorizo was 3 syns for the amount I used).
Evening snacks - strawberries and low fat cottage cheese (not on the same plate!
Thank you so much , i'm dont join till monday but iam very determind this time x
Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando 2011
Tuscan Hills Villa (Dibb) 2013 ,2014 ANNIE
blondie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 14, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
OWJAY
Imagineer

OWJAY's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by blondie View Post
Im starting sw on monday , i would like to lose a couple of stone before september ,what would you normaly eat in one day x
I have fresh fruit salad and 0% yogurt for breakfast which is syn free. Tuna pasta (2 syns for the mayo) or salad (syn fee) or uncle bens rice (2 syns) with chicken for lunch and for evening meals I usually cook a slimming world meal for all of us, which are usually syn free or only a couple of syns.

If I snack I usually have fruit or I have made syn free quiche muffins which are really tasty

Disney- Florida 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013,2019
Barbados - 2006, Cape Verde and Tunisia 2014
Dominican Republic 2015 and 2016
Jamaica 2017 Mexico 2018 Lanzarote 2018, Fuerteventura 2020
OWJAY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 14, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Decks09
Very Serious Dibber

Good luck
Thanks
Decks09 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 14, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Decks09
Very Serious Dibber

Lost 1.5lb this week, so a total of 6.5lb in 4 weeks. Just seem to be chipping away slowly, but happy as I'm on medication that usually gives weight gain and water retention. If I hadn't started SW I'd probably be 6.5lb heavier by now, so it is worth it.
That great,like you said if you hadnt been doing SW then you would have put 6.5 on so thats a difference of nearly a stone... welldone you
Decks09 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 14, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
averthan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Decks09 View Post
That great,like you said if you hadnt been doing SW then you would have put 6.5 on so thats a difference of nearly a stone... welldone you
Thanks
averthan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 14, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Gillymilly
Excited about Disney

I lost another 3 1/2lbs on Thursday, taking me to 1st 2 1/2lbs in 6 weeks. Got the "Fakeaway" book, but haven't made anything from it yet. Our consultant says that the "Burger In A Bowl" is fantastic - the sauce is exactly the same as McD's Big Mac sauce!
Gillymilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 14, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
averthan
VIP Dibber

I made the SW Southern Style chicken from the fakeaway book for tea yesterday. It was really nice and everyone devoured every last bit of it. Takes too long for a weeknight, but definitely a good meal to do at the weekend.
I served it with SW chips too, so only 1.5 syns for the whole meal

Thinking of trying the fried rice this evening, but will add chicken to it.
averthan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 14, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
paulap
Imagineer

Originally Posted by blondie View Post
Im starting sw on monday , i would like to lose a couple of stone before september ,what would you normaly eat in one day x
Pretty much normal food. For example today I had yogurt and fruit for breakfast, prawn and egg salad for lunch and am going to have roast chicken, veg and mash for dinner.
Old 13 Apr 14, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Queen of Herts
Imagineer

Queen of Herts's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I am just cooking a jacket spud for a late lunch, have had a ham omelette and bananas so far today.
Queen of Herts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 14, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post

I love SW. I've lost 4 stone on it and believe me I've tried every diet goig. The good thing is it's staying off as well because I've adapted the way I cook and eat but don't feel like I'm on a diet. Good luck to everyone who's starting or just started
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread