Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Apr 15, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Bubble123 View Post
Yes I'll certainly keep a look out!
We normally buy our Disney park tickets at the gate on the day too, although last year we brought them at Downtown Disney as we had a character breakfast as Crystal palace at 8.10am & I was worried about what time they opened. You could always consider buying a hopper ticket so you can visit more than one park.

The Harry Potter movies will add to your excitement when you watch them all, as you know you'll be seeing loads at Universal..
That's a good tip about getting them at downtown Disney I didn't know you could do that either. . . Learning so much tonight will bear that in mind cos I think we will probs go to DTD before a park
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 15, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Duuncan
Proud to wear my Ears

Nice! I don't mind booking early, it's something to look forward too for longer! I do feel better when it's all booked, like we're actually going now!
Definitely makes it feel real once it's booked. Last time we went I didn't have the Dibb to help and it was all a little more daunting
Duuncan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 15, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
That's a good price! I would be happy too..
Like OH has just said when I told him the difference in price its practically the price we have to pay for attraction tickets so really happy now
I think we might've soldo got a good deal cos it was a really quiet time in travel agents as it was a few weeks before Xmas, we got it on a super low deposit too
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 15, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
That's a good tip about getting them at downtown Disney I didn't know you could do that either. . . Learning so much tonight will bear that in mind cos I think we will probs go to DTD before a park
Yes found it easier, then you don't have to queue on the day for your tickets.. Love Downtown Disney, Disney store is awesome! Earl of sandwich is good too..
Old 15 Apr 15, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Like OH has just said when I told him the difference in price its practically the price we have to pay for attraction tickets so really happy now
Well exactly.. Who did you book with?
Old 15 Apr 15, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Duuncan
Proud to wear my Ears

Scrap that I've just looked on thomas cooks website lol, we paid £2800 for a family of four including insurance at a reduced rate and booking our seats together in advance, same dates exactly, same hotel it's now coming up at £3782 . . . Happy bunny!
That doesn't include the insurance and seat selection
Now that's a win! Early booking seems to be the way to go
Duuncan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 15, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Yes found it easier, then you don't have to queue on the day for your tickets.. Love Downtown Disney, Disney store is awesome! Earl of sandwich is good too..
Never tried earl of sandwich even though I'd signed up to their website before going but we loved Wolfgang puck express. . . The pizza was amazing
Old 15 Apr 15, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Never tried earl of sandwich even though I'd signed up to their website before going but we loved Wolfgang puck express. . . The pizza was amazing
Not tried that one.. Might have to put it on the list!
Link to this Post
fefifoe
Apprentice Imagineer

fefifoe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
hi, waiting to book for 28th sept 2016 for 3 weeks - so mostly Oct for us:-) We went in October 2008 and then aug into sept 2014. Can't wait to get back. Sharing a 2 bed villa at OKW with a family from USA that we are friendly with. First time doing 3 weeks :-)
Link to this Post

I think we might've soldo got a good deal cos it was a really quiet time in travel agents as it was a few weeks before Xmas, we got it on a super low deposit too
Much better in your pocket than theirs
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread