Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Jun 16, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Emi
Imagineer

Emi's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Originally Posted by SaratogaSp2015 View Post
I think suzystickit has them. I got mine from scrobby.nl - not UK but mine only took 3 days to arrive.
Hi I've been looking on Scrobby because the prices are really reasonable. But there's a disclaimer on the HP's saying:

"PLEASE NOTE! The front and the back of these planners are laminated. Therefore these planners contains scratches on the front and backside of the planner. Me and my big ideas are aware of these quality issues but are not able to solve this problem any time soon. Please note that we do not provide any warranty on these planners. Please keep this in mind before buying the planner with us."

Does yours have scratches? I wish they'd show a photo of them because I've no idea how bad it is. They're making it sound like it's happened across the board with HPs printing but I can't see this disclaimer anywhere else. Not sure if they're covering their bums or if it's only theirs that are scratched?
Emi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 16, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
SaratogaSp2015
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Emi View Post
Hi I've been looking on Scrobby because the prices are really reasonable. But there's a disclaimer on the HP's saying:

"PLEASE NOTE! The front and the back of these planners are laminated. Therefore these planners contains scratches on the front and backside of the planner. Me and my big ideas are aware of these quality issues but are not able to solve this problem any time soon. Please note that we do not provide any warranty on these planners. Please keep this in mind before buying the planner with us."

Does yours have scratches? I wish they'd show a photo of them because I've no idea how bad it is. They're making it sound like it's happened across the board with HPs printing but I can't see this disclaimer anywhere else. Not sure if they're covering their bums or if it's only theirs that are scratched?
I think it is covering themselves. Mine was perfect. I'll take a photo when I get home.
SaratogaSp2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 16, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by SaratogaSp2015 View Post
It's just under 1kg according to our probably quite inaccurate kitchen scales. Although that is this year's so it will weigh a bit heavier as it's had stickers and washi decorating in it since last August.
Thank you. I'm umming @ string about whether or not to order. It's a lot of money for a planner, but I have a personal planner and it is well used 😀.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 16, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
princessjilly
Imagineer

Never heard of the happy planners being scratched emi, mine is absolutely fine x

Disney Cast Member... Rose And Crown 27th March 2007 - March 2008
Sleepy Hollow 10th September - 10th November 2006

Trippie June 2024
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1271499
princessjilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 16, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Emi View Post
Does anyone know if there's anywhere in the uk that has Happy Planners in stock at the moment? I was looking at Craftster but they're now saying 4 weeks until they get stock. 😔
Craftie Charlie has them, in quite a few designs, plus loads of the accessories
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 16, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Emi
Imagineer

Emi's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Mobile

Thank you all. In the end I went with a Personal Planner because I like having my custom cover. Just the long wait til it's printed and dispatched now.
Emi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 16, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeys Mrs
Imagineer

Just wanted to thank you lovely dibbers. I've never owned a planner before. My life was/is just chaotic lol

However I decided to purchase one and went for A personal planner. I've ordered a load odlf stickers and bits and pieces to go with the planner. Today though the planner itself arrived and I'm HAPPY! So thank you xx

Mickeys Mrs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 16, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
bexlee1
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Finally ordered myself a happy planner as a birthday treat to myself... can't wait for it to arrive now 😀
Old 8 Jul 16, 02:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
This thread has been automatically closed.

You will find the new thread created by clicking HERE.
Gill635 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread