Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 11 Jun 19, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Rincelex
Apprentice Imagineer

Touring Plans Alert

This is fantastic

I have been looking since February for a reservation at House of Blues but they only were opening up two/three weeks at at time and I kept forgetting to check.

So today in my inbox up pops a message saying that Touring Plans alert had found a reservation at the time I wanted. I had completely forgotten that I had set this back in February.

Straight on and booked, woohoo.
Rincelex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Stepaway
Serious Dibber

Mobile

That’s great news. Congrats
Stepaway is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
MissJRabbit
Excited about Disney

Awesome! I didnt realise Touring Plans did that, I'll definitely be making the most of that website
MissJRabbit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
TINKERBELL44
Apprentice Imagineer

Do you have to have a subscription? Xx
TINKERBELL44 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
zdickens
Imagineer

zdickens's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by TINKERBELL44 View Post
Do you have to have a subscription? Xx
As far as I know it’s free to use.

Oct 2022 - California Tour, Nov 2019 - Disney’s AKL & RPR, May 2017 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2014 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2012 - Disney's POFQ & HRH, Sep 2011 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 2010 - Disney's CBR & RPR, Oct 2008 - Disney's All Star Movies & HRH, Nov 2006 - Disney's All Star Sports, Oct 2000 - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (Kissimmee), Sep 1996 - Quality Inn International
zdickens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
xcited
Excited about Disney

Thank you, I've been checking open table who still aren't booking that far in advance. Just checked mde and there it is! last ADR booked. Thank you so much for the alert
Old 12 Jun 19, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Rincelex
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by xcited View Post
Thank you, I've been checking open table who still aren't booking that far in advance. Just checked mde and there it is! last ADR booked. Thank you so much for the alert
Are we going to be there at the same time, I notice our countdowns are only one day apart, we are booked for August 6th.
Rincelex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by zdickens View Post
As far as I know it’s free to use.
I’m afraid this isn’t the case. Touring Plans is a subscription service, albeit a cheap one at $15 odd for year’s subscription. For that you get access to customisable plans that are meant to save you time queuing (including a dedicated Lines app), crowd level predictions for the parks, the reservations finder which you can use to alert you when an ADR becomes available and fax service for room requests.

Mouse Dining is free to use reservation finder and also uses alerts but there there is set limit for number of ADRs you can search for after which you have to pay.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma2288
Very Serious Dibber

Great news. I've found it so useful for getting Chef Mickey and Ohana reservations!

I've also signed up with Mousedining (as you can only have 2 alerts at a time on touring plans) but I havent got any alerts through yet - may be a coincidence.

I'd definitely recommend getting a subscription. Worth it in my opinion
Emma2288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
zdickens
Imagineer

zdickens's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by derenstar View Post
I’m afraid this isn’t the case. Touring Plans is a subscription service, albeit a cheap one at $15 odd for year’s subscription. For that you get access to customisable plans that are meant to save you time queuing (including a dedicated Lines app), crowd level predictions for the parks, the reservations finder which you can use to alert you when an ADR becomes available and fax service for room requests.

Mouse Dining is free to use reservation finder and also uses alerts but there there is set limit for number of ADRs you can search for after which you have to pay.
I don’t have a subscription currently but I do have an account and I managed to set up 3 reservation finders.

Oct 2022 - California Tour, Nov 2019 - Disney’s AKL & RPR, May 2017 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2014 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2012 - Disney's POFQ & HRH, Sep 2011 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 2010 - Disney's CBR & RPR, Oct 2008 - Disney's All Star Movies & HRH, Nov 2006 - Disney's All Star Sports, Oct 2000 - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (Kissimmee), Sep 1996 - Quality Inn International
zdickens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List