Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Apr 19, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
How strange. They always have my details but I’ve never had an emailing regarding food choices.
I think it started about January time. Dr JJ on his trip report was the 1st one to experience the E Mail I think.
We had it in March and it was both ways as well whereas initially it was only UK out.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by speedwayfan View Post
Not sure exactly when but think it only started this year.

Jill
I flew UC in Jan and Feb but didn’t receive anything. I’ll give them a call I think. Thanks for the info!
Old 21 Apr 19, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
lmorgan
Excited about Disney

Can I piggy back this thread and ask if someone is flying back MCO to Gatwick in UC soon would mind taking a pic of the menu. We are travelling back in July and would like to know what to expect (if the menu wouldn't have changed by then). Thanks
lmorgan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

We had it on the flight out a few weeks ago but as the flight home was a night flight we didn’t have it on that flight
Menu in pe on the night flight was Vietnamese pork, spinach cannelloni or chicken stew with red velvet cake desert then fruit croissant and yoghurt for breakfast
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
We had it on the flight out a few weeks ago but as the flight home was a night flight we didn’t have it on that flight
Menu in pe on the night flight was Vietnamese pork, spinach cannelloni or chicken stew with red velvet cake desert then fruit croissant and yoghurt for breakfast
Hmmm, we fly home 3 weeks come Tuesday, looks like I'll be making more sandwiches than I anticipated

Thanks for posting Liv, I am obliged
Old 21 Apr 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lmorgan View Post
Can I piggy back this thread and ask if someone is flying back MCO to Gatwick in UC soon would mind taking a pic of the menu. We are travelling back in July and would like to know what to expect (if the menu wouldn't have changed by then). Thanks
Hi Imorgan, as posted above, if VA have your email addy you should receive an email asking what you'd like to order
Old 22 Apr 19, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
lmorgan
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Hi Imorgan, as posted above, if VA have your email addy you should receive an email asking what you'd like to order
I saw this but I have a feeling that my 2 children and possibly husband (fussy eaters) aren't going to be too impressed with the choices, at least if I have an idea of what is on offer then they will be prepared for possible disappointment.
lmorgan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lmorgan View Post
I saw this but I have a feeling that my 2 children and possibly husband (fussy eaters) aren't going to be too impressed with the choices, at least if I have an idea of what is on offer then they will be prepared for possible disappointment.
After the blip we encountered in May 2017 I'd be for taking a Boots Meal Deal/home made on return if we ever travelled on reward seats again, that way there's no disappointment and whinges of 'I'm wasting away cos I'm so hungry' (whinger will be me btw )...