Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 9 Jun 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
We were there on the official opening and it was great.
We were there probably 2 months later and very let down after being so excited to try it out!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by WorldDrive View Post
We were there probably 2 months later and very let down after being so excited to try it out!
That's a shame,nothing worse than being disappointed,I tend not to try anywhere again once I've been and not enjoyed it.
Old 9 Jun 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
That's a shame,nothing worse than being disappointed,I tend not to try anywhere again once I've been and not enjoyed it.
I try to avoid that when others speak so highly of it - would be a shame to rule something out from a single poor meal. That said it was damn awful when we went there.
Old 9 Jun 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Thanks for posting this. I love their curry sauce 😋

I try to avoid that when others speak so highly of it - would be a shame to rule something out from a single poor meal. That said it was damn awful when we went there.
Oh no that’s a shame you didn’t like it especially when you were so looking forward to it. Why was it so bad?
We had it twice last month as it was so good the first time!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
I didn’t get an email either, but it took me to my account on their website after signing up. You should be able to see any rewards you have there if you log in (I think I read somewhere that an app is coming soon).
So it went to that page but now I can't work out how to log back in!
Old 10 Jun 19, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Oh no that’s a shame you didn’t like it especially when you were so looking forward to it. Why was it so bad?
We had it twice last month as it was so good the first time!
We had the chicken, fries, Mac & Cheese plus a good range of dips. The chicken was just damn dry - over cooked and tasteless. We were expecting something different which didn't help but just too dry! Mac & Cheese was rubbish. We had high expectations as both big fans of the DDD show!
Old 11 Jun 19, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Has anyone used a QS credit here and can tell me what you get? Is it just the combo meal or can you get an alcoholic drink instead of the fountain drink?
Old 15 Jun 19, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

We had the chicken, fries, Mac & Cheese plus a good range of dips. The chicken was just damn dry - over cooked and tasteless. We were expecting something different which didn't help but just too dry! Mac & Cheese was rubbish. We had high expectations as both big fans of the DDD show!
I think a lot depends on how busy they are and unfortunately what you order. We went last year and my DD had the BLAT sandwich and her response to it was 'meh'
However me and DW had the Sauce Boss sandwich which we both thought was one of the best Chicken sandwiches we had ever had. And don't get us started on the Apple Crumble Milkshake! Unbelievably good