Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Jun 19, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Red Nats
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Did mine yesterday and didn’t get SDD. Not too bothered though. Kids said they prefer toy story mania anyway so have fp that. Will try for SDD in emh .

Got everything else. No issues getting FOP at all.

Oh actually couldn’t get 7dmt for our first MK day (60+2) but got it on other days
Red Nats is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Big Donald 1983
slightly serious Dibber

We got all ours expect 7 dwarves on the first day and FOP on the 2nd but managed to get them later in the holiday. We managed to get SDD on day 3 but not until after 6.
Did anyone else struggle finding 3 fast passes for Epcot? Seeing as all the decent rides are tier 1, we didn’t bother booking any other fast passes on Epcot days.

Edited at 09:31 AM.
Big Donald 1983 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Big Donald 1983 View Post
We got all ours expect 7 dwarves on the first day and FOP on the 2nd but managed to get them later in the holiday. We managed to get SDD on day 3 but not until after 6.
Did anyone else struggle finding 3 fast passes for Epcot? Seeing as all the decent rides are tier 1, we didn’t bother booking any other fast passes on Epcot days.
The Epcot situation is ridiculous-think my 3rd FP will be pointless as most likely a walk on! Quietly hoping after that one though another tier 1 slot will open up.. 😄😂🤞
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

I had some issues with mine yesterday. It didn’t open at 12, I had to remind my reservation even though it was already showing. Once I’d done that it worked but there were two of each of us.

I booked the fp for those that were showing a character and ignored the new plain implicates. I managed to delete the duplicates last night and it didn’t affect anything.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
keepgoingback
Proud to wear my Ears

Got everything we wanted, but not necessarily on the days i was hoping. We weren't tied to particular days though which was good.

Got SDD/FOP/7D 3 times each, so happy with that.

Agree with Epcot being annoying.
keepgoingback is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List