Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Feb 20, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

Date to get my Fastpasses may be wrong?

On My Disney Experience it says my Fastpass day is next weds which I thought sounded correct. However it is actually a day early. The reason being is that we are stopping on DVC points at the beach club 1 night before a 12 night stay at AKL. The issue I have is that although we have 14 night tickets they are only valid from the 27th and not the 26th (and my Fastpass day is said to be based on the 26th!).

Will it just be that I get to next weds and it will say I have no tickets attached to the 1 night booking or is it going to let me do it? I have visions of me getting Fast passes next weds and them cancelling them!
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post

I can’t imagine that you will be able to book fastpasses if you don’t have park tickets. I guess you could either just wait until Thursday or give it a try anyway.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
If your 14 night tickets are linked to the AKL stay due to a package deal like free dining I don’t think the system will let you book FP until 60 days before check in day for that. If the tickets are separate, or not required for the package deal you may be able to book for the DVC stay at 60 days.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I would expect your FP window to open on check-in to DVC stay, it will then allow you to book up to 14 days worth but in all likelihood Day 1 will be your Hotel check-in so 13 days worth & then the next day Day 14 will become available. I also wouldn't be at all surprised if it just let's you book 14 days straight away - not the greatest IT system in the world
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
I would expect your FP window to open on check-in to DVC stay, it will then allow you to book up to 14 days worth but in all likelihood Day 1 will be your Hotel check-in so 13 days worth & then the next day Day 14 will become available. I also wouldn't be at all surprised if it just let's you book 14 days straight away - not the greatest IT system in the world
SD
That doesn’t sound right to me. OP hasn’t got park tickets for the first day so I don’t know why fast pass window would open up. Why would they only be able to book thirteen days worth? I have always been able to book for the entire fifteen days relating to a 14 night onsite stay.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I think all of you have hit on my dilemma - the system definitely says weds which is the day of my dvc stop but it doesn’t make sense to me either :/ - I guess all I can do is go on and see but I suspect like you say it may stop me and say you need tickets before you do that..
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List