Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Oct 21, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

There are some disgusting people about

I live in a private culture de sac with just a few houses. This morning a delivery driver of a very well known company parked right at the bottom of my driveway with the engine running for 10 minutes while he ate and smoked in his van. It was a bit annoying as the dogs were going nuts thinking that it was someone coming to the house but I guess that they have to eat somewhere. Unfortunately for him I was in the bedroom tidying and then saw him open his van window and lob all his disgusting cigarette butts onto my drive.
I went out to ask him to pick them up and he denied it until I pointed out the two security cameras that he had been recorded on. He was so shouty and annoyed but eventually he did pick them up then went to deliver a parcel to another neighbour where he had a good moan about how awful I was.
Why on earth would any normal person think that this sort of disgusting act was acceptable.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

You know what to do. Phone his company and report him.
Old 23 Oct 21, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
You know what to do. Phone his company and report him.
Yep - at least he wont do it again then.
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

What a disgusting pig 😡
I'm like you I'd have probably gone ballistic though 🤭
He would've shat his pants 😂
Some delivery drivers are really skanky 🤮
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What a little idiot, I agree report him!
Old 23 Oct 21, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I have just emailed them with the images. He also nearly squashed another neighbours cat as he drive out of the close like a bat out of hell because he was angry. Idiot.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I have just emailed them with the images. He also nearly squashed another neighbours cat as he drive out of the close like a bat out of hell because he was angry. Idiot.
Oh god that's made it even worse 😠
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Well done you!
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Outrageous. I probably wouldn't have been polite enough to ask him to pick them up and would have thrown them back into his vehicle myself...! Definitely worth reporting him.
I don't have a bad word to say about any delivery drivers that we see on a regular basis, during last year I was on first name terms with our DPD driver, Alfie (our now 18 month Golden Retriever) thought he was his new best friend!
Old 23 Oct 21, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bondy007 View Post
Outrageous. I probably wouldn't have been polite enough to ask him to pick them up and would have thrown them back into his vehicle myself...! Definitely worth reporting him.
I don't have a bad word to say about any delivery drivers that we see on a regular basis, during last year I was on first name terms with our DPD driver, Alfie (our now 18 month Golden Retriever) thought he was his new best friend!
Our postman is the same with our dogs. They absolutely adore him because he always has a treat for them. If I am not in he often will hide my parcel behind the pots on my doorstep and will always leave a couple of treats on top for the dogs. He is a really lovely guy.