Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 6 Nov 21, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DisneyStarwars View Post
Currently in the Art of Marvel right now, we are staying for 7 days and having a few days in Paris, it is on the pricey side but wanted to experience the newness and the theme in the rooms, which has not disappointed. some nice touches like sweets in your room every day as well Closest to the parks, as its half term here we have been hitting them early/late to avoid the busy times which has worked well.
Oh , lucky you! Hope you’re having a great time
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 21, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

I have stayed at HNY, Sequoia Lodge and Newport Bay. For me they are all fantastic hotels.

If I had to choose one I suppose the most time you would spend in it is in the evenings and that roaring log fire at Sequoia Lodge is hard to beat.

If you did go for the Sequoia I would advise you stay in the hotel itself and not the lodges. We stayed in the lodges the very first time we visited and felt disconnected from everything. Now we only stay in the hotel.

I am sure what ever you decide you won't be disappointed. :-)
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 21, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss DLP
Trying for More Ears
- DIBB Advertiser -

Hi, this is Mandy from AttractionTickets.com. I have stayed in a few of the hotels. my favourite is Newport Bay (when I do not have the kids with me). With the kids I love the theme and cost of the Cheyenne. I too have not had the pleasure of staying the the Art of marvel. Dreams do come true sometimes

Miss DLP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss DLP
Trying for More Ears
- DIBB Advertiser -

Hi Caron here from Attractiontickets.com, I really enjoyed staying at Hotel Cheyenne, its fairly close to the parks (15 minute walk) and the theming is great, they also had a Starbucks onsite which was handy for a morning coffee

Miss DLP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

I've not heard anyone say a bad word about any of the Disney hotels. They all suit different budgets and needs. For the vast majority of people, they are just a place to sleep and have breakfast. It comes down to what taste and budget you prefer.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List