Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 14 Nov 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
What do you mean decent to accept Liam from the beginning? Why on earth wouldn’t she? Don’t get me wrong he wasn’t very nice at the end with him saying they wouldn’t accept her etc, but he seemed fine at the beginning
The thing for me was she seemed to be into him from the start end of. There was never any questions on who he is. He constantly talked about his sexuality (producer led perhaps). She never questioned it. She looked broken at the dinner party and quite frankly he humiliated her infront of everyone. The points she raised at the commitment ceremony were totally valid but to me it came across as a bit parent/child scenario. Its a shame because they seemed very strong at the start.
Old 14 Nov 21, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
The thing for me was she seemed to be into him from the start end of. There was never any questions on who he is. He constantly talked about his sexuality (producer led perhaps). She never questioned it. She looked broken at the dinner party and quite frankly he humiliated her infront of everyone. The points she raised at the commitment ceremony were totally valid but to me it came across as a bit parent/child scenario. Its a shame because they seemed very strong at the start.
I agree with you entirely. The dinner party was awful and I would have been very upset about that.
It’s hard as things could well be very producer led. It was just the ‘decent to accept him at the beginning’ comment above that confused me.
Old 14 Nov 21, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
When he announced he was Bi, I felt he was really taken aback when she accepted him without question. Yes she was quite brutal at the commitment ceremony, but you could see she was really hurt by his comments. He perhaps should have been the Aussie 1st gay couple on the show, the UK pair seemed really happy together.
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by shirley View Post
When he announced he was Bi, I felt he was really taken aback when she accepted him without question. Yes she was quite brutal at the commitment ceremony, but you could see she was really hurt by his comments. He perhaps should have been the Aussie 1st gay couple on the show, the UK pair seemed really happy together.
There was definitely a gay couple on the Australian version, Craig and Andy.
Liam is bi though, rather than gay, but did specify that he wanted to be matched with a woman. This is because most of his relationships had been with women, and he was hoping to start a family the more conventional way. Obviously it didn’t work out.
I really liked Liam to begin with, but I did think he wasn’t nice at all at the dinner party.
I find it pretty strange to think that you wouldn’t be accepted into a new relationship with someone if you were bi-sexual. As long there is commitment, attraction and monogamy it wouldn’t bother me a jot. Be an ≈≈≈≈ like the dinner party though that would definitely bother me 😂
Old 16 Nov 21, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
I think Liam is/was a Pratt

He seemed very immature and huffy. As soon as he was told not to embarrass and belittle her he was off like Wile Coyote (meep meep)

I thought Georgia got some fantastic advice in the time before her final vows. "He is dragging you down when he should be lifting you up" exactly right. You cant love someone and keep knocking their confidence and saying my family and friends wont accept you.

I thought Georgia was magnificent at the final ceremony. She stood up for herself and let Liam know her worth and that he would not be allowed to belittle her like that again. That he could not take that challenge is not Georgia's issue but Liam's.
Old 16 Nov 21, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by levtweeney View Post
I think Liam is/was a Pratt

He seemed very immature and huffy. As soon as he was told not to embarrass and belittle her he was off like Wile Coyote (meep meep)

I thought Georgia got some fantastic advice in the time before her final vows. "He is dragging you down when he should be lifting you up" exactly right. You cant love someone and keep knocking their confidence and saying my family and friends wont accept you.

I thought Georgia was magnificent at the final ceremony. She stood up for herself and let Liam know her worth and that he would not be allowed to belittle her like that again. That he could not take that challenge is not Georgia's issue but Liam's.
Liam……real name Richard Head 👍

Disney332
Old 16 Nov 21, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Liam really showed himself up last night at the dinner! I’m shocked nobody pulled him up for being so rude to Georgia. No excuse for bad manners! Wish jake would find a back bone when dealing with vile Bec, why is female Sam acting so hurt, she had already stated that Cam wasn’t for her , move on woman. Looking forward to this final showdown xx
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

I never liked Liam, my gut sense told me he was just after a surrogate mother, he played mr nice guy when she was agreeing with everything, once it got more into the relationship the red flags were there, if she questioned him about anything he became aggressive, the final blow was when she spoke her mind at the final vow, he went from being in love with her to demoralising her, he really showed his true colours.
She dodged a huge bullet there.
To think Liam was one of the group that was on Bryce's back enjoying the fall outs from the constant rumour stories, yet Bryce and Melissa seem quite content in their relationship.
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
I never liked Liam, my gut sense told me he was just after a surrogate mother, he played mr nice guy when she was agreeing with everything, once it got more into the relationship the red flags were there, if she questioned him about anything he became aggressive, the final blow was when she spoke her mind at the final vow, he went from being in love with her to demoralising her, he really showed his true colours.
She dodged a huge bullet there.
To think Liam was one of the group that was on Bryce's back enjoying the fall outs from the constant rumour stories, yet Bryce and Melissa seem quite content in their relationship.
Come on down…, the Bryce is right

Disney332
Old 16 Nov 21, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Alana clearly wanted airtime and exposure from the TV Show much more than she wanted a husband.

She was always getting involved in other peoples issues to get the camera pointed in her direction.

Disney332