Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 18 Nov 21, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

Arriving back...

When you arrive back. How long does it take till you are through customs etc, if there is even a customs at St Pancras International?

I have just seen you can get the day 2 antigen done at the station for £40 which would save a lot of time and hassle. How ever it is only bookable in a 15 minute time slot so am trying to gauge what time to book it for.

Looking at the ticket I arrive back at 16.40
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
numbersix
Helping Mickey

We came back on the 5th, if you get on the Eurostar at Paris Gare de Nord, you do all the Border Controls and passport stuff there. When you get to St Pancras you just walk out. There is a Customs area at St Pancras that you walk through, and some people were being stopped, especially those who had expensive looking carrier bags from big-name shops, but otherwise you just leave! If you need to declare something, I guess that is where you do it.
numbersix is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

I got back on the 6th although flying. Immigration and customs was same as it always was, taking a few minutes.

Taking a test at the station doesn’t sounds like the easy and quick option to me, sounds like it will need some careful planning or could go wrong. Ordering one to be delivered to your house to take at home surely be easier?
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

I did the same at Norwich airport. That was a bit easier in that you could just walk in anytime. I was in and out in minutes and that was for a PCR.

My son is at university in Bournemouth. I go the other way up to Norfolk. I just think it will be easier getting it done and over with when we arrive.

Thank for the answers everyone. I will book it for about an 45 minutes after arrival and also mail them to ask what happens if for example the train is late.
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List