Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Feb 21, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

CBD oil

Does anyone take this for anxiety/depression. I'm just curious to know if it's helped. It's more for someone in my family rather than for myself.
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

A colleague at work swears by it. No personal experience for me though.
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
VIP Dibber

I was a HR manager and got asked about the use of this by a member of my team, was it "ok" to do as it does not contain the "naughty" stuff. We have a zero drugs policy at work.

The advise from the greater HR was that as there is no agreed / legally enforced standard for these, there was always the risk that some traces of the naughty stuff may get it. If you were tested, or it came out (for example) that there were traces if you were involved in a car accident say, then it would be looked on as you are at fault.

However, this was a couple of years ago now, and the standards might have been set now for all I know - but thought worth a mention.
AntonyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have suffered shoulder pain for last 4 year,tried everything, chiropractor,physio, accupuncture,various prescribed painkillers and steroid injections. Pain was really getting me down over Christmas and was fed up of taking cocktail of painkillers, naproxen, codamol and amitriptyline. I was constantly in a bad mood, exhausted and very anxious. A friend suggested CBD oil, I was at end of tether so give it a go, I read up about it online and purchased it from a local knowledgeable suppler. Wow, it's completely changed my life, honestly I felt a difference after one day. My pain has now completely gone, I'm sleeping better and family have all commented how much happier I am in myself, has definitely had a positive impact on my mental health. I don't take anything at the moment but if I feel a niggle I take a few drops. I can't recommended it enough. Nothing to lose by trying it 👍

Edited at 11:44 AM.
Bee happy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
I have suffered shoulder pain for last 4 year,tried everything, chiropractor,physio, accupuncture,various prescribed painkillers and steroid injections. Pain was really getting me down over Christmas and was fed up of taking cocktail of painkillers, naproxen, codamol and amitriptyline. I was constantly in a bad mood, exhausted and very anxious. A friend suggested CBD oil, I was at end of tether so give it a go, I read up about it online and purchased it from a local knowledgeable suppler. Wow, it's completely changed my life, honestly I felt a difference after one day. My pain has now completely gone, I'm sleeping better and family have all commented how much happier I am in myself, has definitely had a positive impact on my mental health. I don't take anything at the moment but if I feel a niggle I take a few drops. I can't recommended it enough. Nothing to lose by trying it 👍
When you say a knowable local supplier where do you mean. There are so many different types on the Holland and Barrett website.
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We have a local independent CBD shop, it has been open a few years with great reviews and product is made locally. I use the 1000mg 10%.

420cbdrange/product-...l-spectrum-oil

Edited at 12:28 PM.
Bee happy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

my mate swears by thecbdflowershop/

he gave me some bud to try recently as he said he wasnt sure if it was just normal stuff, as he was feeling a bit stoned off it. i tried it, and definitely felt something too. on further research, it turns out that there was around 0.2% THC content (was around 8% CBD)

so yeah, be wary if you are drug tested at work, some products arent *just* CBD

but for the rest of us, go nuts
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
When you say a knowable local supplier where do you mean. There are so many different types on the Holland and Barrett website.
Hi Judy, I don't recommend H&B for CBD oil. The Blessed CBD I use requires 5 drops, H&B equivalent would be 22 drops! I purchase the 1000mg bottle. Blessed sent the lab report and their recommendation of weight to drop ratio. We also use their gummies. CBD has been so very helpful for our arthritis
Old 15 Feb 21, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Hi Judy, I don't recommend H&B for CBD oil. The Blessed CBD I use requires 5 drops, H&B equivalent would be 22 drops! I purchase the 1000mg bottle. Blessed sent the lab report and their recommendation of weight to drop ratio. We also use their gummies. CBD has been so very helpful for our arthritis
I purchased this on Chris recommendation. It definitely help me.
Has any one any information about taking CBD oil if you take a statin? My friends says it should not be taken if you take one? Thanks

Edited at 02:05 PM.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Thanks everyone. DS and I were talking about if it might benefit him for his anxiety. He is an adult , don't worry. I'll point him in the direction of the better options , he doesnt take any medication at all
93 94 03 2023 DLP