Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Nov 21, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hammerstone View Post
At Heathrow fairly seamless. No covid questions were even asked? Self check in with machine, self baggage drop etc. I’m guessing verify might link to my check in though to see if I’ve actually got the green light?
Yeah, you have to input your booking reference in Verify so pretty sure it would be connected through, same as esta.

It wouldn't let me check in online so thought for sure I'd get SSSS again but all seems to be fine this time.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaBears90
Having Dinner with Goofy

Originally Posted by Orlandoguy View Post
I just had an email my flight from aberdeen tomorrow has been cancelled because of the weather they have rebooked me onto Sundays but As was only going for a week and then I’d have to rush about tomorrow trying to organise another test and rearrange transport am going to cancel the trip i have next May to look forward too so going to focus on that #so disappointed
Rubbish news we are on the same flight 11th December so fingers crossed we'll be ok.

Is there not a Friday flight you could get down and stay the night before?
FloridaBears90 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FloridaBears90 View Post
Rubbish news we are on the same flight 11th December so fingers crossed we'll be ok.

Is there not a Friday flight you could get down and stay the night before?
Hiya, yeh it’s rubbish am determined to not let it upset me thou, yeh there are normally few flights on a fri, I was messaging a fellow dibber from Aberdeen who was meant to be flying last night then catching flight from Heathrow to MCO today at lunchtime. they turned up at the airport for there evening flight and the ppl from the morning flight were still at the airport, it was chaos apparently, they have rebooked for tomorrow so least they can get to Orlando 😀 getting thru to BA lastnight took a while but they refunded everything no problem and got a refund for my arrivals test back to uk, universal have been great too. Gonna call Disney later to see if there anyway they can help for my one day ticket I’d purchased but it does say non refundable in the t&c’s
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Orlandoguy View Post
I just had an email my flight from aberdeen tomorrow has been cancelled because of the weather they have rebooked me onto Sundays but As was only going for a week and then I’d have to rush about tomorrow trying to organise another test and rearrange transport am going to cancel the trip i have next May to look forward too so going to focus on that #so disappointed
Oh no! I’m just seeing this I’m so sorry 😢 we’ll done for not letting it upset you I would have completely lost the plot if that had happened to me ! I hope you find something amazing to do , my hairdresser just had a fantastic long weekend in London and went to the Hyde park event sorry can’t remember what it was called but said it was really good , take care and keep your chin up 💗💗💗
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
bigsis3
Excited about Disney

So glad you made it... we are in Orlando too at the moment enjoying the nice weather and the Black Friday sales...
bigsis3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

I’m sat waiting for my test my stomach churning and had worst night sleep with wind and rain and power cuts at two in the morning with no fence lol so feel crap lol fingers crossed x
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
sully301
Imagineer

And we've been delayed. But only by 2 hours.
Feb 2003 AKL, April 2003 Villa, June 2003 ASMu Nov 2003 OKW, Dec 2003 CSR & PVR, Aug 2007 Pop Century, Aug 2011 RPR & OKW, Dec 2012 POFQ & BLT. Aug 2015 Disney Magic, Sep 2016 ASsports, Sep 2019 OKW, March 2020, Holiday Inn Celebration. 2021 CSR, Sep 22 Pop Century, BLT & AKL. Feb23 Dockside US. Aug 23 Disney Dream, Jan 24 ASSp Sep 2024 ASSp
sully301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

Yay negative now I can pack x
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
lemmiwinkles
Excited about Disney

That’s us checked in and scored a free upgrade to business, delighted!

Heathrow is a bit chaotic though
lemmiwinkles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
saratogajan
Apprentice Imagineer

Test done this morning at collinson Manchester airport drive thru. Very efficient and we’re NEGATIVE! Woohoo. 2 days to go!
saratogajan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List